Results 1 to 40 of 108

Thread: MESSIAH? NO MASIAH

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    The One and Only Nemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Buckhead
    Age
    43
    Posts
    25,171
    Rep Power
    63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Ren
    This may be a joke thread but its a topic Ive been pissed about for along time. I have nothing on this site im ashamed of. But that doesnt change the way the majority of IA males treat the females on here is disgusting.

    and btw, there are a few females I have respect for on this site, including Liz, Red Phoenix, and Tracy, they know this thread isnt directed towards them because they aint skank IA hoes .... well maybe tracy after I saw that pic with halfbaked and that blow up doll, but thats beside the point

  2. #2
    T3h Foglights pwn j00!1/! Miranda's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    At a racetrack or classroom near you! ;)
    Age
    43
    Posts
    6,577
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis
    and btw, there are a few females I have respect for on this site, including Liz, Red Phoenix, and Tracy, they know this thread isnt directed towards them because they aint skank IA hoes .... well maybe tracy after I saw that pic with halfbaked and that blow up doll, but thats beside the point
    Oh what... you saying that I am a skank hoe, George? If you have something to say... man the fuck up and say it. I aint skirred.
    Anti-Keyboard Commando Brigade


  3. #3
    The One and Only Nemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Buckhead
    Age
    43
    Posts
    25,171
    Rep Power
    63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miranda
    Oh what... you saying that I am a skank hoe, George? If you have something to say... man the fuck up and say it. I aint skirred.

    what the hell?!

  4. #4
    T3h Foglights pwn j00!1/! Miranda's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    At a racetrack or classroom near you! ;)
    Age
    43
    Posts
    6,577
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis
    what the hell?!
    No, fuck that George... don't act all stupid... cause we both know you're not...

    You wanna name names of IA girls you DON'T think are skanks in a thread I'M in and don't mention my name? Don't sit here actin' stupid like you don't know what I'm saying...

    So why man the fuck up and say what you need to say????
    Anti-Keyboard Commando Brigade


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!