This guy sent me a friend request and i couldn't help but to "try" and listen to one of his songs.![]()
People like this kill me. And the worst part is that he's from my area.
http://www.myspace.com/thetrillestwhiteboyeva
This guy sent me a friend request and i couldn't help but to "try" and listen to one of his songs.![]()
People like this kill me. And the worst part is that he's from my area.
http://www.myspace.com/thetrillestwhiteboyeva
Lulz.
I wanna meet this guy in person.
Who knows?
Hey man, he's in our area! Haha.Originally Posted by hondabuilder
are u serious?
i've heard better beats and rhymes on Hip Hop Harry and Yo Gabba Gabba
The guy in your sig must be related to "Thumpa" LOL.Originally Posted by DeutscheBAG!
Is that mickey mouse on the top? Lol! What is all over the keys?Originally Posted by Humphries
I thought so but i can barely see anything in that shitty picture. Looks like he was practicing chinese.Originally Posted by Humphries
![]()
BAHAHHAHA. I like the picture of him with the confederate flag in the back ground
Originally Posted by blackboi50
I tried to comment on that picture but i had already denied his friend request. Lol. I seriously lol'd at that one though.Originally Posted by Nismo
i love how every girl asks. Do i know you?
everyone thinks they can be a fuckin rapper now.....WTF
No the trillest white boy ever is this guy:
![]()
lolReminds me off this guy from Gs to Gents ......
![]()
ASAP NorthWest Ga Chapter VP
www.ASAPCarClub.com
Kennesaw MEET Check it out>>>>> http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/...d.php?t=250694
hahahahahahhaOriginally Posted by Turbd4DE
lol hes wack he dont even make sense and wats up with his friends ahahahaha
(((((No more 4 door))))))
Yo, WTF bro! I sent you a friend request because I wanted you to check out some of my music and now you over here dissing me bro. Bitch move, bro
are you serious???? jajajajaOriginally Posted by x Resilience
(((((No more 4 door))))))
Yeah! What the fuck is so funny, dumbass!Originally Posted by civic gsr
I'm the trillest motherfucker on IA, white or black.
dont take it on me cause you cant rap and everybody making fun of you.... in ia![]()
Originally Posted by x Resilience
(((((No more 4 door))))))
Is he really satisfied with the quality of his vocal tracks? Even disregarding the fact that it's unoriginal, lame, and not interesting, I'd be mad if I had that kind of sound quality on my phone calls.
Mens et Manus
Course 2
Darn! I just knew it was gonna be J. Conrad
Josh's newer music actually isn't bad at all.Originally Posted by Kourt
![]()
LOL AT THE PIC WITH THE REBEL FLAG AND I THINK PAC(didnt pay attention) ON THE WALL. HAHAHA
and the song man up has the james bond theme in it.
that nikka waak!!!!!!