Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Hey Guys...

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Senior Member dabuilding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    in dabuilding
    Age
    35
    Posts
    4,028
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    its about time u stopped being an asshole and apologized
















    i keed i keed haha

  2. #2
    ElDemonioDeLaMuerte DJ Maestro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Norcross, GA
    Age
    48
    Posts
    6,059
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    I'm apologize for you needing to apologize.
    NIKON Squad member | Nikon D200 | Sigma 24-70 f/2.8 | Sigma 70-200 f/2.8

  3. #3
    JDM TYTE AnthonyF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Cumming
    Posts
    24,318
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Maestro
    I'm apologize for you needing to apologize.
    Useless posts are useless. lol

    -Ant.
    The Carbon Fibered R6

  4. #4
    ElDemonioDeLaMuerte DJ Maestro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Norcross, GA
    Age
    48
    Posts
    6,059
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyF
    Useless posts are useless. lol

    -Ant.
    x2

    NIKON Squad member | Nikon D200 | Sigma 24-70 f/2.8 | Sigma 70-200 f/2.8

  5. #5
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    29,397
    Rep Power
    67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dabuilding
    its about time u stopped being an asshole and apologized
















    i keed i keed haha
    No man it's serious, I am SO sorry.

    Yes EJ I gave 50% of IA herpes at the last Varsity meet. I thought it was funny at the time when I rubbed my ball sweat on every door handle.

  6. #6
    Senior Member dabuilding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    in dabuilding
    Age
    35
    Posts
    4,028
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simontibbett
    No man it's serious, I am SO sorry.

    Yes EJ I gave 50% of IA herpes at the last Varsity meet. I thought it was funny at the time when I rubbed my ball sweat on every door handle.
    i was wondering wat those bumps were down there

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!