Results 1 to 40 of 40

Thread: nismo_92vs beer lol

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Windshields hate me. 03RCode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Hiawassee, GA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    9,047
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dabuilding
    wat happened

    I just started out TERRIBLE couldn't hit a cup... really got lucky on my first game, 2nd and 3rd went smooth... the last game went GREAT to the last cup, we were 4 cups up we ended up being both on the last cup for like 20 minutes... it was bad.
    -Zach-
    2010 Toyota Tundra- Daily on 37's
    1994 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 -FOR SALE
    1987 Toyota Pickup - Toy

    "The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help." -Ronald Reagan

    Quote Originally Posted by Catnip View Post
    it was big, made mine look small, probably didn't use all of it

  2. #2
    Senior Member dabuilding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    in dabuilding
    Age
    35
    Posts
    4,028
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 03RCode
    I just started out TERRIBLE couldn't hit a cup... really got lucky on my first game, 2nd and 3rd went smooth... the last game went GREAT to the last cup, we were 4 cups up we ended up being both on the last cup for like 20 minutes... it was bad.
    redemption ftw lol
    after like 2 or 3 games when i start to feel a little berr in me i be on fire lol or a little burning helps

  3. #3
    Windshields hate me. 03RCode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Hiawassee, GA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    9,047
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dabuilding
    redemption ftw lol
    after like 2 or 3 games when i start to feel a little berr in me i be on fire lol or a little burning helps


    Literally until I have atleast 10 in me I'm terrible. I have the shakiest hands EVER when I'm sober... the more I drink the calmer I get.
    -Zach-
    2010 Toyota Tundra- Daily on 37's
    1994 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 -FOR SALE
    1987 Toyota Pickup - Toy

    "The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help." -Ronald Reagan

    Quote Originally Posted by Catnip View Post
    it was big, made mine look small, probably didn't use all of it

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!