Originally Posted by BABY J
you thought I was serious?
but yes....and if thousands of people saw it, then what they witnessed was an optical illusion. like david blain levitating.
Do you think Humans can really fly as well dipshit?
You DEFINITELY thought it was a photochop --- asshat.Originally Posted by StreetHazard
No 1 here thought you were joking... and neither did you. Nice attempt to try to save your ass... "still a busta".
"I'm not a gynecologist... but I'll take a look."![]()
![]()
Originally Posted by BABY J
hilarious!
did you guys even see the pic jesus caressing the baby dinosaur I was comparing the shot too?
are you insinuating that I believe it possible for jesus to be holding a baby dinosaur? as much as its possible for a honda w/ a bikerack to actually HAVE a real bike on it?
save your own ass mines in the clear