Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 81 to 120 of 184

Thread: ◄Top 20 Most Powerful Rep Powered People Are►

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    ... dots? Buttons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    columbus/kennesaw
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,870
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDrunkScotsman
    i am part of the justice league , and check yo reps Kev
    orly mee too!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEKLx...layer_embedded
    response from 03RCode: Hell, it turns me on. I have a steel hard erection as speak

    "Who Gives a Fuck" Crew Member #5

  2. #2
    Scottish Scotsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    on the road to recovery
    Age
    47
    Posts
    18,358
    Rep Power
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buttons
    orly mee too!

  3. #3
    Stops the Resistance 81911SC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    12,599
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    Respect.

  4. #4
    EF Addict Bus Driver J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Sandy Springs
    Posts
    2,248
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Unless QD changed his name for some reason.....

  5. #5
    Senior Member dabuilding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    in dabuilding
    Age
    35
    Posts
    4,028
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    i dont even wanna know where i am on there lol

  6. #6
    EF Addict Bus Driver J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Sandy Springs
    Posts
    2,248
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dabuilding
    i dont even wanna know where i am on there lol
    313

  7. #7
    Senior Member dabuilding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    in dabuilding
    Age
    35
    Posts
    4,028
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bus Driver J
    313
    damn u lol

  8. #8
    resident honda hater redrumracer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    11,983
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    do you mean people with the most reps? cause i know my repping power is equivalent to at least one on there. and i know 2 that cheated.

  9. #9
    Senior Member dabuilding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    in dabuilding
    Age
    35
    Posts
    4,028
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    well actually thats not to bad considering i havent even been here a year yet

  10. #10
    resident honda hater redrumracer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    11,983
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    woohoo im in the top 50

  11. #11
    ... dots? Buttons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    columbus/kennesaw
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,870
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    is it weird i've had someone ask me out in a rep once?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEKLx...layer_embedded
    response from 03RCode: Hell, it turns me on. I have a steel hard erection as speak

    "Who Gives a Fuck" Crew Member #5

  12. #12
    Who is John Galt? Echonova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Age
    96
    Posts
    26,989
    Rep Power
    85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buttons
    is it weird i've had someone ask me out in a rep once?
    I didn't ask you out... I asked if we could meet behind the Denny's for some backseat action. There is a difference.

  13. #13
    ... dots? Buttons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    columbus/kennesaw
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,870
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova
    I didn't ask you out... I asked if we could meet behind the Denny's for some backseat action. There is a difference.
    oh maybe that's it!


    QD- if you want to bash all you want, maybe you should read the thread first...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEKLx...layer_embedded
    response from 03RCode: Hell, it turns me on. I have a steel hard erection as speak

    "Who Gives a Fuck" Crew Member #5

  14. #14
    Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    In your soul
    Age
    56
    Posts
    71,805
    Rep Power
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buttons
    QD- if you want to bash all you want, maybe you should read the thread first...
    I commented on that particular quote, stupid. Nothing else. I don't really care what else was said. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!


  15. #15
    ... dots? Buttons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    columbus/kennesaw
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,870
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quickdodge®
    I commented on that particular quote, stupid. Nothing else. I don't really care what else was said. Later, QD.
    then it's not my fault you are ignorant on the subject.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEKLx...layer_embedded
    response from 03RCode: Hell, it turns me on. I have a steel hard erection as speak

    "Who Gives a Fuck" Crew Member #5

  16. #16
    Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    In your soul
    Age
    56
    Posts
    71,805
    Rep Power
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buttons
    is it weird i've had someone ask me out in a rep once?
    As easy as you are, I'm surprised it's only been once. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!


  17. #17
    Senior Member dabuilding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    in dabuilding
    Age
    35
    Posts
    4,028
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buttons
    is it weird i've had someone ask me out in a rep once?
    only if u said yes

  18. #18
    Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    In your soul
    Age
    56
    Posts
    71,805
    Rep Power
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyF
    1. Julio
    2. Paul
    3. Sammich
    4. Brett
    5. QuickDodge
    6. 81911sc
    7.Nitro
    8.Echonova
    9. BTLFED
    10. Nemesis
    11. PURE JDM
    12. GKTIB
    13.DrunkScotsman
    14. Buttons
    15.. ImportChic
    16. Seymour
    17. Ran
    18. Vteckidd
    19.GSRteg
    20.Tracy
    21. AnthonyF

    -Ant.
    How did you come up with this list? Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!


  19. #19
    Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    In your soul
    Age
    56
    Posts
    71,805
    Rep Power
    130

    Default

    Some of these folks reps are hideously altered. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!


  20. #20
    Who is John Galt? Echonova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Age
    96
    Posts
    26,989
    Rep Power
    85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quickdodge®
    Some of these folks reps are hideously altered. Later, QD.
    Indeed, how did the Jew, Black, Latino, Asian, and Eskimo hating 81911SC get ahead of me?


    Maybe it's his flowing red hair...

  21. #21
    ... dots? Buttons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    columbus/kennesaw
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,870
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova
    Indeed, how did the Jew, Black, Latino, Asian, and Eskimo hating 81911SC get ahead of me?


    Maybe it's his flowing red hair...
    i think he hates white people too.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEKLx...layer_embedded
    response from 03RCode: Hell, it turns me on. I have a steel hard erection as speak

    "Who Gives a Fuck" Crew Member #5

  22. #22
    Who is John Galt? Echonova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Age
    96
    Posts
    26,989
    Rep Power
    85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buttons
    i think he hates white people too.
    I believe you are right.

  23. #23
    Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    In your soul
    Age
    56
    Posts
    71,805
    Rep Power
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova
    Indeed, how did the Jew, Black, Latino, Asian, and Eskimo hating 81911SC get ahead of me?
    There's no way PBS has 50k reps without them being added on too by others. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!


  24. #24
    Stops the Resistance 81911SC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    12,599
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova
    Indeed, how did the Jew, Black, Latino, Asian, and Eskimo hating 81911SC get ahead of me?


    Maybe it's his flowing red hair...
    I honestly don't know. I logged in and had 10,000 one day.

  25. #25
    Senior Member dabuilding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    in dabuilding
    Age
    35
    Posts
    4,028
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 81911SC
    I honestly don't know. I logged in and had 10,000 one day.
    lucky ass id like too see that happen to me

  26. #26
    Who is John Galt? Echonova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Age
    96
    Posts
    26,989
    Rep Power
    85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 81911SC
    I honestly don't know. I logged in and had 10,000 one day.
    LOL... All good homie.

  27. #27
    Stops the Resistance 81911SC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    12,599
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova
    LOL... All good homie.

  28. #28
    ... dots? Buttons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    columbus/kennesaw
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,870
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 81911SC
    I honestly don't know. I logged in and had 10,000 one day.
    funny, i logged in one time and found out i had 6500.


    i think it's because of ruby you has reps.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEKLx...layer_embedded
    response from 03RCode: Hell, it turns me on. I have a steel hard erection as speak

    "Who Gives a Fuck" Crew Member #5

  29. #29
    EE OG Revmaynard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    37
    Posts
    11,401
    Rep Power
    40

    Default

    I've got more reps than Uproot, that's all that matter. LOL

    Bozzio for president.

  30. #30
    Who is John Galt? Echonova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Age
    96
    Posts
    26,989
    Rep Power
    85

    Default

    I consider QD my only real competition. Here's how I see it...

    Julio - His site, he deserves to be at the top, earned or not
    Paul - Ditto
    Brett - Has been around since the beginning of time, he had a head start
    81911SC - Cheated, obviously
    Nitro - Gave people cheap prices on HID's for reps
    Sammich - There is no God.

  31. #31
    Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    In your soul
    Age
    56
    Posts
    71,805
    Rep Power
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova
    I consider QD my only real competition. Here's how I see it...

    Julio - His site, he deserves to be at the top, earned or not
    Paul - Ditto
    Brett - Has been around since the beginning of time, he had a head start
    81911SC - Cheated, obviously
    Nitro - Gave people cheap prices on HID's for reps
    Sammich - There is no God.
    Mine are about the only "true" numbers. I've never had post counts/reps or anything altered. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!


  32. #32
    Who is John Galt? Echonova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Age
    96
    Posts
    26,989
    Rep Power
    85

    Default

    I earned each and everyone of mine. When I was your age I had to walk in 5ft of snow 3 miles uphill both ways just for one rep point.


    Kids.

  33. #33
    EF Addict Bus Driver J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Sandy Springs
    Posts
    2,248
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova
    I earned each and everyone of mine. When I was your age I had to walk in 5ft of snow 3 miles uphill both ways just for one rep point.


    Kids.
    Troof, read it in a book....

  34. #34
    OMG! It's Dylan! qwick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Milledgeville
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,366
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova
    I earned each and everyone of mine. When I was your age I had to walk in 5ft of snow 3 miles uphill both ways barefoot just for one rep point.
    dont forget barefoot.

  35. #35
    Who is John Galt? Echonova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Age
    96
    Posts
    26,989
    Rep Power
    85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by qwick
    dont forget barefoot.
    Indeed. Reps for you my friend. Alzheimer's FTL.

  36. #36
    OMG! It's Dylan! qwick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Milledgeville
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,366
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova
    Indeed. Reps for you my friend. Alzheimer's FTL.
    best rep pic i have recived so far.

  37. #37
    tawksick. toxxxic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Roswell
    Posts
    3,940
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Lmfao @ uphill both ways for one rep point.

    I'm only worth 8


  38. #38
    OMG! It's Dylan! qwick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Milledgeville
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,366
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    some one tell me what im worth.

    edit:never mind.

  39. #39
    EF Addict Bus Driver J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Sandy Springs
    Posts
    2,248
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by qwick
    some one tell me what im worth.
    ...Ill be nice....

  40. #40
    OMG! It's Dylan! qwick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Milledgeville
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,366
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bus Driver J
    ...Ill be nice....
    lol not alot huh?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!