Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 41 to 73 of 73

Thread: Happy Hump Day IA

  1. #41
    The coolest chick SM The Ren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In Lostsolvtec's bed!
    Age
    42
    Posts
    18,265
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    Yes ma'am I did.. I got tired of the blonde.
    Val For President
    R.I.P. Our Dear Leisa..


    ASAP N.E. Chapter VP

    No more supra
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________

    NIKON Squad member| NikonD40

  2. #42
    Senior Member | IA Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    5,651
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    That's weird that you said that, because a week before prom i'm going back brown and getting golden highlights in my hair.. i'm getting tired of the blonde as well.


  3. #43
    The coolest chick SM The Ren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In Lostsolvtec's bed!
    Age
    42
    Posts
    18,265
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    I have red/pink streaks in my hair.. but mainly its the dark brown/black color now.. The blonde was too much matinence.. besides.. I like myself with darker hair better.
    Val For President
    R.I.P. Our Dear Leisa..


    ASAP N.E. Chapter VP

    No more supra
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________

    NIKON Squad member| NikonD40

  4. #44
    Senior Member | IA Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    5,651
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Yeah my skin tone looks better with brown hair.. i'm tanner .. lols tanning bed everyday, for 15 mins ftmfw.


  5. #45
    T3h Foglights pwn j00!1/! Miranda's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    At a racetrack or classroom near you! ;)
    Age
    43
    Posts
    6,577
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Blondes DON'T have more fun!

    This coming from the girl with black and pink hair, hahahaha....
    Anti-Keyboard Commando Brigade


  6. #46
    The coolest chick SM The Ren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In Lostsolvtec's bed!
    Age
    42
    Posts
    18,265
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    Its hot!
    Val For President
    R.I.P. Our Dear Leisa..


    ASAP N.E. Chapter VP

    No more supra
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________

    NIKON Squad member| NikonD40

  7. #47
    Senior Member | IA Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    5,651
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    brunettes (natural) do it better.. no other hair color can


  8. #48
    The coolest chick SM The Ren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In Lostsolvtec's bed!
    Age
    42
    Posts
    18,265
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    ^ aint that the truth
    Val For President
    R.I.P. Our Dear Leisa..


    ASAP N.E. Chapter VP

    No more supra
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________

    NIKON Squad member| NikonD40

  9. #49
    Teh Womanizer NVEOUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Carrollton
    Age
    37
    Posts
    7,165
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teh bri
    Hahahaha, i was thinking.. I don't know if you guys are or anything but it's a church thing.. ALOT of Christan girls and guys are going and from what i hear.. my grandmother wants me "saved.." But i'm NOT savable
    Well then im perfect!!!! lol I think it would be fun to go sneaking off at night at least lol

  10. #50
    tattoo king supamod ALVIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Dacula, JawJuh
    Age
    39
    Posts
    11,444
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    hahaha
    The Chipmunk
    '04 F150 XLT

    D.T.B.B.S Crew Member #1

  11. #51
    Teh Womanizer NVEOUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Carrollton
    Age
    37
    Posts
    7,165
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teh bri
    brunettes (natural) do it better.. no other hair color can
    Its doesn't really matter about the hair color. Girl is my type lol

  12. #52
    The coolest chick SM The Ren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In Lostsolvtec's bed!
    Age
    42
    Posts
    18,265
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    Well Im jewish.. so I guess according to your grandmother im doomed anyways
    Val For President
    R.I.P. Our Dear Leisa..


    ASAP N.E. Chapter VP

    No more supra
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________

    NIKON Squad member| NikonD40

  13. #53
    tattoo king supamod ALVIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Dacula, JawJuh
    Age
    39
    Posts
    11,444
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teh bri
    That's weird that you said that, because a week before prom i'm going back brown and getting golden highlights in my hair.. i'm getting tired of the blonde as well.
    thank you for doing that...I love you in brown hair
    The Chipmunk
    '04 F150 XLT

    D.T.B.B.S Crew Member #1

  14. #54
    Senior Member | IA Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    5,651
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Hahaha, hair color on guys don't bother me.. just their personality and appearance.


  15. #55
    tattoo king supamod ALVIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Dacula, JawJuh
    Age
    39
    Posts
    11,444
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    Want some reps hun?
    The Chipmunk
    '04 F150 XLT

    D.T.B.B.S Crew Member #1

  16. #56
    Senior Member | IA Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    5,651
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    me?


  17. #57
    T3h Foglights pwn j00!1/! Miranda's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    At a racetrack or classroom near you! ;)
    Age
    43
    Posts
    6,577
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Dude! No more jackin' my thread chit! We're talking about how Hump Day makes the butt giggles!
    Anti-Keyboard Commando Brigade


  18. #58
    The coolest chick SM The Ren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In Lostsolvtec's bed!
    Age
    42
    Posts
    18,265
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    Lmfao wow Mir.. just wow!
    Val For President
    R.I.P. Our Dear Leisa..


    ASAP N.E. Chapter VP

    No more supra
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________

    NIKON Squad member| NikonD40

  19. #59
    T3h Foglights pwn j00!1/! Miranda's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    At a racetrack or classroom near you! ;)
    Age
    43
    Posts
    6,577
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Bitch please... you know you feel t3h giggles...
    Anti-Keyboard Commando Brigade


  20. #60
    The coolest chick SM The Ren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In Lostsolvtec's bed!
    Age
    42
    Posts
    18,265
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    I sure did last night.. like I said thanks for letting me crash in your bed last night
    Val For President
    R.I.P. Our Dear Leisa..


    ASAP N.E. Chapter VP

    No more supra
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________

    NIKON Squad member| NikonD40

  21. #61
    Senior Member | IA Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    5,651
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    it's already 1 and i'm ready to leave


  22. #62
    The coolest chick SM The Ren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In Lostsolvtec's bed!
    Age
    42
    Posts
    18,265
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    Im done with work for the day.. heading home and grabbing my bathing suit and then heading to moms pool to lay out for the rest of the afternoon.. gatta work on my tan.
    Val For President
    R.I.P. Our Dear Leisa..


    ASAP N.E. Chapter VP

    No more supra
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________

    NIKON Squad member| NikonD40

  23. #63
    Senior Member | IA Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    5,651
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    I have to run when i get home.. sports bra and short ftw in 80 degree weather!


  24. #64
    Teh Womanizer NVEOUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Carrollton
    Age
    37
    Posts
    7,165
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teh bri
    it's already 1 and i'm ready to leave
    I've been ready to leave since i got to work this morning at 8!!

  25. #65
    Teh Womanizer NVEOUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Carrollton
    Age
    37
    Posts
    7,165
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teh bri
    I have to run when i get home.. sports bra and short ftw in 80 degree weather!
    TEASE!!!!!!!

  26. #66
    Senior Member | IA Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    5,651
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Yeah, i've been at school since 730.. drove today



    -Running when i get home.
    -Cook dinner by 5.
    -Tanning bed at 5:45.
    -Wednesday shows.
    -Catching up on my reading.

    gotta love hump days


  27. #67
    Teh Womanizer NVEOUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Carrollton
    Age
    37
    Posts
    7,165
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teh bri
    Yeah, i've been at school since 730.. drove today



    -Running when i get home.
    -Cook dinner by 5.
    -Tanning bed at 5:45.
    -Wednesday shows.
    -Catching up on my reading.

    gotta love hump days
    busy day?? lol what cha havin for dinner?? I had homeade chicken alfredo last night mmmmmmmmmm

  28. #68
    tattoo king supamod ALVIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Dacula, JawJuh
    Age
    39
    Posts
    11,444
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    I thought I leg humped bri lol...J/K Nveous...but no really lol
    The Chipmunk
    '04 F150 XLT

    D.T.B.B.S Crew Member #1

  29. #69
    Teh Womanizer NVEOUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Carrollton
    Age
    37
    Posts
    7,165
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    well now there are two of us lol

  30. #70
    tattoo king supamod ALVIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Dacula, JawJuh
    Age
    39
    Posts
    11,444
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    Hahaha I haz skillz to my advantage I can tattoo...and it can turn out to be free hahaha j/k...but no really
    The Chipmunk
    '04 F150 XLT

    D.T.B.B.S Crew Member #1

  31. #71
    Teh Womanizer NVEOUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Carrollton
    Age
    37
    Posts
    7,165
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    LOL you bastard!!! I has no skillz
































    except in the bedroom

  32. #72
    ... dots? Buttons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    columbus/kennesaw
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,870
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    i'm tired. and i had a lot of sleep last night.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEKLx...layer_embedded
    response from 03RCode: Hell, it turns me on. I have a steel hard erection as speak

    "Who Gives a Fuck" Crew Member #5

  33. #73
    Teh Womanizer NVEOUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Carrollton
    Age
    37
    Posts
    7,165
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    well if you were doin the nasty you wouldn't sleep so much lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!