anybody ever wonder how those idiots that like to whatch other guys bang there wife get off on it....Discuss
i know all of you have seen atleast one of those pornos
anybody ever wonder how those idiots that like to whatch other guys bang there wife get off on it....Discuss
i know all of you have seen atleast one of those pornos
na...from what it looked like a couple looked up a porn company that fucks other guys wifes...like they make an appointment and the guy shows up, andOriginally Posted by Sammich
bangs the dudes wife while he just sits there and smiles
Ive seen that before....i guess maybe some people are weird like that?Originally Posted by jhadleyh
oooooooooooooook...
hey , yo chick didnt mind yo
Originally Posted by Sammich
![]()
yeah i just dont understand why the guy would want to watch that happen.....its just blowing my mind. Why dont he just watch her play with a dildo.
Originally Posted by jhadleyh
shut up noob
dudes could be hung like a horse fly and not able to do work? lolOriginally Posted by jhadleyh
me personally, I cant see how a man can enjoy watching his wife or GF get nailed by some other guy, Just the thought of that would piss me the fuck off.
Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
'15 Chevy SS
'16 K7 SXL SWP
www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1
R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08
must be one of the guys who lets other guys fuck his wife/gfOriginally Posted by Nemesis
![]()
Originally Posted by jhadleyh
And we all know the relationships portrayed in pornos are real.
what about that vid where the couple has a 3 some w/ that black dude and he gets jerked off by the other dude bahhhhhhhhhhhh
someone post the link it was in the RLD
Paul "your bullshit makes the flowers grow"
shit sounds hilarious...gotta see itOriginally Posted by Paul
Originally Posted by imbosile
![]()
Paul "your bullshit makes the flowers grow"
Originally Posted by Paul
lulz +reps
Shit kneegray, youd be the guy strokin the other guy off!!![]()
Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
'15 Chevy SS
'16 K7 SXL SWP
www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1
R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08
Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
'15 Chevy SS
'16 K7 SXL SWP
www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1
R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08
No really though...I had this friend/coworker who went and fucked this guys wife while the guy videotaped it... more than once.. My friend eventually got spooked and quit going over there.
The wife still came into our work after that and tried to get him to come back..
She was hot as fuck though. And the husband was way older than her so maybe he couldn't get it up?
just tell her to call me ill come do work on her vagina
It was a really weird relationship between my friend and her..She like, never hung out with her hubby and always wanted to go to lunch and shit with my friend.. Oh yea her husband is rich as fuck and owns record company and tv station.
man that shit is PLANNED , its usually 2 porn stars, with some john doe sitting in the corner.Originally Posted by jhadleyh
Porn is a fantasy, none of that shit is real.
Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
-www.usedbarcode.net
Originally Posted by Vteckidd
gotcha
x2 im not gonna lie im a kinda jealous person,no way id ever be apart of this shit....lolOriginally Posted by Brett
Yea, I don't get that whole deal either. There's a whole culture or lifestyle that revolves around the subject at hand...It's called cuckolding.
I would hope so.Originally Posted by Vteckidd
pics or it didn't happen
28 . female . I has VTEC . hondachik .
S.I.C. Chic (Split Image Customs II)
hornballOriginally Posted by hondachik
![]()
You actually think that "Please Bang My Wife" shit is real...? C'mon man, it's obviously staged, I thought everyone knew that.
there is no way in hell that I would let that go down!!!!! Im not that kinky lol