lol thats ok i only like girls calling me daddyOriginally Posted by teh bri
![]()
lol thats ok i only like girls calling me daddyOriginally Posted by teh bri
![]()
Paul "your bullshit makes the flowers grow"
So you into old dudes, like.....
Originally Posted by TheDrunkScotsman
Originally Posted by Echonova
Originally Posted by Atlblkz06
Im talking about getting old girls etc. Not getting girls who are in 6th grade like Ran
Lexus GS300
Well, sweetie, baby, sweetheart, babydoll.. eh not my thing little one. Babygirl, and babe.. is an okay kinda thing.. And no i didn't.. i saw it last night when you REQUESTED me.![]()
well how old is old enough....just curious
I did say "Women" and not "children" or even "girls".
Look at ran - hes drooling already.
im still in HS,i dropped out and went back...ill be done finally next month
i'm 19..Originally Posted by gtrmonkey
lol, guys OVER 19 = :boobies:
guys over 30 =![]()
between 19- 26.. they're ok![]()
6th gradeOriginally Posted by SL33P3R
honestly i would never date girls younger than me i can't stand young girls
Paul "your bullshit makes the flowers grow"
Really you were a H.s dropout I though you went to UGa
Originally Posted by TheDrunkScotsman
Originally Posted by Echonova
I am 20Originally Posted by teh bri
lol
Originally Posted by TheDrunkScotsman
Originally Posted by Echonova
Wish I could tried better on my grades. I missed Hope by .1 point on my gpa. Now its kicking me in my ass right now in college. I spent almost 4g's out of own money for tuition. Other than that, nothing else!
JJSPEC Racing
"He who judges a book by its cover will soon be staring at taillights."
F high school. I want to go back to either middle school or elementary.
Originally Posted by Paul
![]()
Originally Posted by gtrmonkey
![]()
Really? 20 year old chicks have the mental maturity of guys at ~25 anyway, so I dont really have a problem if they're young. 20+ for me.
your 19 why on earth would you want to date a guy in his mid 20's? honestly any guy who is mid-late 20's wanting to date you has issues/motivesOriginally Posted by teh bri
your a fucking kid - enjoy your youth b/c in 10 years you will be old and broken down and wishing for those younger boys you currently don't like![]()
Paul "your bullshit makes the flowers grow"
I would have not have been as lazy as I was and instead of being a B average student, would have pushed myself to be an A student.
Not only that, but do a lot more extra curricular activities.
̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
ummm yeah losing HOPE sucks
Not all of us are into granny porn. But hey, whatever floats your boat.Originally Posted by SL33P3R
![]()
Originally Posted by Paul
![]()
i'm NOT a kid.
Classy.Originally Posted by teh bri
Actually sounds like all of the girls at my school. I of kept a girl on this site as my girlfriend.
yea u are,and so am iOriginally Posted by teh bri
Originally Posted by Paul
Troof or wanting to use.
Originally Posted by TheDrunkScotsman
Originally Posted by Echonova
19 != Kid
If it's legal, it's not a kid.
No seriously.. I'm not a kid, child or any of that.. i can't stand that word..
aren't you in HS? don't you live at home w/ your parentals?Originally Posted by teh bri
NEWS FLASH YOU ARE A KID
i call my 24yr bother a kid and he is single/owns his own home, so you are most definitely a kid.
Paul "your bullshit makes the flowers grow"
ur a childOriginally Posted by teh bri
All you people in HS who think you're mature:
Just wait another 4-5 years and you'll slap your forehead when you think about 2009 lol.
Originally Posted by HypnoToad
2x
Paul "your bullshit makes the flowers grow"
I would never call my girlfriend "baby girl". HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Im white. We dont say that
Lexus GS300
Lol
I guess I am too. LOl I fail out of college witha 0.0gpa
Originally Posted by TheDrunkScotsman
Originally Posted by Echonova
Well, in august when i'm living in a dorm room on campus at college.. would i be considered a kid? I'll be paying for everything i worked for.. so NO i wont![]()
![]()
Originally Posted by teh bri
I live in a highrise in buckhead. Am I kid?![]()
Lexus GS300
i mean,im a kid too....i mean im in HS and live at home,deff not adult even though im older then briOriginally Posted by Paul
Originally Posted by LS3_KID
What bish?
Lexus GS300
your still a kid.Originally Posted by teh bri
here is the real question why the hurry to grow up? you think being grown up is fun or makes you important? you are young and life is easy enjoy it don't try to grow up too fast b/c you will turn around like in 10 years w/ regret.
Paul "your bullshit makes the flowers grow"
Well, in august when i'm living in a dorm room on campus at college.. would i be considered a kid? I'll be paying for everything i worked for.. so NO i wont
Well good for you. Lol, Just don't mess up. Because it sucks.
Originally Posted by TheDrunkScotsman
Originally Posted by Echonova
Originally Posted by HypnoToad
how old are you?