Anger mode? What are you some kind of fagbot?Originally Posted by XLR8NMR2
Anger mode? What are you some kind of fagbot?Originally Posted by XLR8NMR2
^^ Yeah, I drew a frame of a man running on each fan blade. That is him running at idle
#1 take some matchesOriginally Posted by 87 Turbo II
#2 go fill up a 2 gallon jug of gasoline
#3 pour it on your car
#4 jump in your car
#5 drop the matches in your lap
#6 watch the fun
go take you and your piece of shit car elsewhere my wheels cost more than you car buddy....don't come in the ring with wolves when your the little chihuahua on the block
Aw hellz naw son?!!! I has teh rotary VEEETACK! And I gotz the thumbtacks and my car is cammed mad tyte son! I am pushing 8000 WHP, when I get traction I do 0-60 in .5 seconds. YEAH THAT'S RIGHT ZERO POINT FIVE That's 5 tenths, one half, four eights, twice one quarter, 50 cents, Diet Coke BITCH!Originally Posted by XLR8NMR2
Oh wait, no I lie, I am in a slow car, but then again, when did I say I was faster? Well, at least I'm not Hatian, being white means I at least have good credit.
And if you shoot someone over something they say on the internet then you need to use the bullet on yourself.
Oh noes, I think I might've initiated anger mode! "FAGBOT.... destroy"
^^ Yeah, I drew a frame of a man running on each fan blade. That is him running at idle
lulz, your explanation of .5sec amused meOriginally Posted by 87 Turbo II
![]()
...Originally Posted by 87 Turbo II
bwahahahhahahahahahahhahahahaOriginally Posted by 87 Turbo II
don't get shot now![]()
- 06 sentra spec v