Results 1 to 40 of 167

Thread: DEAR XLR8NMR2 AKA MARK

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Im French! Frög's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    AMERICA FUCK YEAH
    Posts
    8,134
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spectic Tank
    Wow, ur such a hater man. His porsche is a 'CLASSIC'.
    You obviously know nothing about Porsche's..

    Quote Originally Posted by Spectic Tank
    Once the lawsuit settles he's gonna be BALLINNNNN...
    Good for him, stealing money from other people.. But until then, he should stop claiming to be baller..

    Don't sell the seal's fur before killing it!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spectic Tank
    Plus, he has friends who have faster cars than you
    Are you dumb? What does that have to do with anything? I have friends that have Carrera GT's, Ferrari's and 600+hp cars.. So I have friends that have faster cars then his friends.. WTF are we getting to here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spectic Tank
    and he's gonna buy a Supra!
    SUPER!

  2. #2
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Catnip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    19,743
    Rep Power
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frög
    You obviously know nothing about Porsche's..



    Good for him, stealing money from other people.. But until then, he should stop claiming to be baller..

    Don't sell the seal's fur before killing it!



    Are you dumb? What does that have to do with anything? I have friends that have Carrera GT's, Ferrari's and 600+hp cars.. So I have friends that have faster cars then his friends.. WTF are we getting to here?



    SUPER!
    I think the sarcasm didn't hit home. LOL
    '92 C2500 6.5 Turbo Diesel | '96 240sx

  3. #3
    2.0TRawr ironchef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    39
    Posts
    8,414
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cgEvan
    I think the sarcasm didn't hit home. LOL
    Concurred.

  4. #4
    Im French! Frög's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    AMERICA FUCK YEAH
    Posts
    8,134
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cgEvan
    I think the sarcasm didn't hit home. LOL
    He was being sarcastic?

    How would I know, I thought he was a friend of his, standing up for him..


    HAHAHHAHA in that case, MY BAD SPEPTIC TANK!!!

    Forgive me..

    Fuck my life..

    BTW, that is a typical "serious" answer I would get from XLR8NMR2..

  5. #5
    rubbin' daily HeLLo iM iZzY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,284
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frög
    LOL....um did you miss the sarcasm?

    LOL, holy shit.
    BUY MY HATCH <--click the link, cuz.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!