Results 1 to 40 of 74

Thread: Beer in the morning

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    shakin it down Master Shake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    the county
    Age
    39
    Posts
    4,527
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NVEOUS
    Wow a homemade bomb. I've broken both my hands over women. I learned my lesson over that one.
    wow, i bet you regret those bitches.

  2. #2
    Teh Womanizer NVEOUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Carrollton
    Age
    37
    Posts
    7,165
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tran
    wow, i bet you regret those bitches.
    Yes yes, Only one though. I've been dating the other one for a year now. I was on probabtion and didn't want to kill a dude so i hit a wall instead. Next time im just gonna say fuck it and smash their face in.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!