Results 1 to 40 of 247

Thread: "Big up to all my haters" (ballinnn thread)

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Graduated. Random Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    GA
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,405
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frög
    x2.. Rich people hide their money.. They don't want people to know they are rich..
    What?

    I think most rich people are mature enough to know that flaunting doesn't mean shit. It's not necessarily hiding - more or less knowing what THEY have and not caring what the opposing figure thinks about what THEY have. Nothing needs to be proven to anyone - self satisfaction.

    I know this behavior very well as I'm surrounded by people worth over $2-3mil EASILY every day. And no folks, that isn't boasting, just listing facts for my argument.

  2. #2
    Im French! Frög's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    AMERICA FUCK YEAH
    Posts
    8,134
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Random Hero
    What?

    I think most rich people are mature enough to know that flaunting doesn't mean shit. It's not necessarily hiding - more or less knowing what THEY have and not caring what the opposing figure thinks about what THEY have. Nothing needs to be proven to anyone - self satisfaction.

    I know this behavior very well as I'm surrounded by people worth over $2-3mil EASILY every day. And no folks, that isn't boasting, just listing facts for my argument.
    Both are true.. You are going to see more and more people hiding their wealth.. Especially since the rich are being taxed more..

    In France, since its Obama x 100, if you are rich, life sucks (not really, but..) You are taxed out of your ass and the IRS is always on you.. So, you hide it, put a lot under company name (especially the yacht) and you will be left alone, as long as you are poor on paper..

    That's what i meant when I said they hide it..

    But I agree with everything in your post..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!