Go to the area around La Vela. Right next to it is the Spinnaker which is alright. Across the street is Hammerhead Freds, Mellow Mushroom and other places I can't think of right now.

I worked down there a few times last spring break and summer at a bar in the Summit Condos complex. The Summit is right next to spinnaker. Shit is fucking crazy during spring break. Just make sure you go around La Vela on the beach during the day too. There's vendors giving away free shit everywhere + MTV is there +sluts +guitar hero in the xbox tent..+hot sluts.

Just don't do anything stupid. You really don't want to go to the Bay County jail or get alcohol poisoning.

Oh and if I were you, I wouldn't get in the hot tubs with the 900 other people at any condo/hotel. They sit in it all day and drink beer and most rarely get out to go piss...or vomit for that matter.