Results 1 to 25 of 25

Thread: How to get proper f*ucked

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    (>*_*)> ~~~~~) Mr Egg Rollllll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Souf Wess ATL
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,894
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    I'm sorry. I think I laughed for a good 5 minutes or so.

    Cruel, but funny.

    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."


  2. #2
    shakin it down Master Shake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    the county
    Age
    39
    Posts
    4,527
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LaotianAsn4
    I'm sorry. I think I laughed for a good 5 minutes or so.

    Cruel, but funny.
    i got to agree with this.

    first reading it, i hit the floor laughing.
    after i got up and was just giggling, i thought that it was kinda fucked up. i mean, i got my pets blazed out back in the day, but didn't think of stuffing them into a bong.

    that is still kinda funny.
    more of on the guys' part than for the cat.
    i mean, really, who has stuffed a cat into a fucking bong?!?!?!
    other than the guy in the article.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!