Results 1 to 26 of 26

Thread: ATTN Black history month

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Moderator BanginJimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hiram, GA
    Age
    47
    Posts
    7,499
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    black history month means nothing to me, but as a huge fan of american history that was a very interesting and well written article.

    On a side note, I really do need to learn alot more about the politics of the civil war. I imagine it is every bit as interesting as that of WWI and WWII.

  2. #2
    a tru OG,.. ask somebody
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    lake lanier/cumming
    Age
    46
    Posts
    5,960
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BanginJimmy
    black history month means nothing to me, but as a huge fan of american history that was a very interesting and well written article.

    On a side note, I really do need to learn alot more about the politics of the civil war. I imagine it is every bit as interesting as that of WWI and WWII.

    I agree.. BHM is, IMO, a joke.. sometimes a good article pops up every few years, like above.

    If there is a month for blacks, why not a month for whites? indians? brown? yellow? red? hm...
    Jimmy Blair II
    www.Pinnacleracing.com
    01 Tahoe w/ 'sclade stuff
    99 Grand Cherokee

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!