Results 1 to 40 of 54

Thread: Anyone Have A Girlfriend Thats BI?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    I've got a job... Killer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Marietta
    Posts
    16,693
    Rep Power
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Lowrey
    You have my attention.....
    LOL!!! cracked me up man!!!



    Quote Originally Posted by Buttons
    Ditto.
    i just threw up...

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiff-O-Bitties
    I don't go by a "date count." I think it's all in the way you carry and present yourself... Feel Me?

    Plus, a girl has needs too... She may just be looking for a one nighter just as much as a guy is sometimes... If she's ready to settle down and "hold out" more power to her... I'm not afraid to jump in the sack in I'm in the mood.. Doesn't mean I'm easy, and it doesn't mean that I'm not ready to settle down. I don't present myself like a whore (not like I used to anyway, lol! ) Therefore, I don't consider myself to be a whore. Numbers are just... numbers. Who cares?
    some people care.. and as you and i know there is a HUGE double standard when it comes to numbers girls vs guys...

    personally i don't want to be a guy that has whored himself around and i also don't want to be with girls that have whored themselves out either...


    (and no, there are no undertones here.. i'm not saying you're a whore or anything of the sort... just stating my opinion!! lol )

  2. #2
    HBIC of IA Tiff-O-Bitties's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Gainesville
    Age
    42
    Posts
    13,185
    Rep Power
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Killer
    some people care.. and as you and i know there is a HUGE double standard when it comes to numbers girls vs guys...

    personally i don't want to be a guy that has whored himself around and i also don't want to be with girls that have whored themselves out either...


    (and no, there are no undertones here.. i'm not saying you're a whore or anything of the sort... just stating my opinion!! lol )
    Oh yea. Definitely a double standard...

    I don't care what people think though and really never have... Obviously! Plus.. A girl's gotta have fun (that's my excuse, lol!)
    :boobies: & = :idb:

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!