View Poll Results: Are you losing interest in Import Atlanta?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

    35 62.50%
  • NO

    11 19.64%
  • what is Import Atlanta??

    10 17.86%
Results 1 to 40 of 74

Thread: IA...im losing interest...YOU?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    In your soul
    Age
    56
    Posts
    71,805
    Rep Power
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by matthewAPM
    It just seems like a big decrease in the amount of posting
    Quite the opposite. There is a HUGE increase in the amount of posts. But they're all geared towards crap. I used to be a WL post whore. Up until the last couple of years, I was always on there. But while the site got bigger and bigger, the quality of the posts got smaller and smaller. Too many people that "know it all" signed on here and you get more head butts than on a a Swiss mountain top. And throw in all the "ATTN: "So-N-SO!!!.....you suck" threads along with some I LOVE LOLI threads and you've got yourself a shitload of crap threads. Now I don't post but a handful of times in the WL and post more than ever outside of it. But as long as Julio and Paul keep me on, I'll not lose interest in the site. I promote it everyday from state to state, lolol. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!


  2. #2
    iTrack matthewAPM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Otto-Flimm-Straße, Nürburg
    Posts
    4,640
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quickdodge®
    Quite the opposite. There is a HUGE increase in the amount of posts. But they're all geared towards crap. I used to be a WL post whore. Up until the last couple of years, I was always on there. But while the site got bigger and bigger, the quality of the posts got smaller and smaller. Too many people that "know it all" signed on here and you get more head butts than on a a Swiss mountain top. And throw in all the "ATTN: "So-N-SO!!!.....you suck" threads along with some I LOVE LOLI threads and you've got yourself a shitload of crap threads. Now I don't post but a handful of times in the WL and post more than ever outside of it. But as long as Julio and Paul keep me on, I'll not lose interest in the site. I promote it everyday from state to state, lolol. Later, QD.
    You are correct about that. "its about quality, not quantity"
    Matthew Brueck
    iTrack Motorsports

    www.itrackms.com



  3. #3
    HEY EVERYBODY! Me86Rob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Stone Mountain
    Age
    37
    Posts
    5,965
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by matthewAPM
    You are correct about that. "its about quality, not quantity"

    that is something noobs need to learn. ive greatly cut down at the amount of posting i do for that very reason

  4. #4
    hellaflush=hellafad osnap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NW ATL
    Age
    37
    Posts
    7,627
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Major Motion
    that is something noobs need to learn.
    you've got at least another year or two before you can start calling people noobs.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!