Results 1 to 40 of 90

Thread: Did your parents "beat" you?

Threaded View

  1. #11
    Patience Pays...
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    46
    Posts
    5,774
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    You know.. my mom beating me didnt have the same effect of my dad doing it. I was scared shitless of my dad, with my mom a beating just meant I need to find another way of accomplishing whatever I was doing.
    Last edited by tony; 01-02-2009 at 07:45 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!