Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Nice white Teg and black SRT on 78

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Oh yeaaaaa j0nbunklah0m's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Norcross
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,475
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    so after being injured from a crash and knowing the pain. u would wish that upon sumone else?

  2. #2
    Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodgeŽ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    In your soul
    Age
    56
    Posts
    71,805
    Rep Power
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by j0nbunklah0m
    so after being injured from a crash and knowing the pain. u would wish that upon sumone else?
    I've never experienced the pain from a crash via the stupidity of someone's elses actions and I wish that upon others. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!


  3. #3
    I love my Z m3dic8d's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    L-burn
    Age
    40
    Posts
    540
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by j0nbunklah0m
    so after being injured from a crash and knowing the pain. u would wish that upon sumone else?
    If that's what it takes to teach them to stop being dumbasses, yes. I could have injured someone else with the way that I drove, luckily I only hurt myself to learn my lesson.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!