im going to school to be a pilot, the ACTUAL best job in the world, yours can come in second.Originally Posted by qwick
im going to school to be a pilot, the ACTUAL best job in the world, yours can come in second.Originally Posted by qwick
now i hope you crash an burn.Originally Posted by redrumracer
j/k
hey dont get mad cause ill be gettin a nice 6 fig salary for only "working" half a year, and then only working less than an 1/8 of thatOriginally Posted by qwick
ok no seriously CRASH AND BURN!!!!
sweet, hope your riding the plane when that happens.Originally Posted by qwick
well in that case I hope you are at tha top of your class.Originally Posted by redrumracer
![]()
isnt flying suppose to be the safest mode of transportation?
yep, although there are lots of "accidents" everyday that people dont die in. hell ive had a plane stutter with me on takeoff, not exactly the most pleasant experienceOriginally Posted by qwick
And then get upset when the airline company takes away half of your salary and your pension plan.Originally Posted by redrumracer
I dont think I've gone to sleep before 8-9am any morning for the last 2-3 weeks. I'm just giving up on it for now, its christmas break and I work nights, now I just dont see daylight anymore.
02 WRX Sport Wagon
lol na the pilots dont get treated like the other workers for the airlines. they just "fire" pilots, no reduction in pay.Originally Posted by GTScoob
Dude, what I said is exactly what happened to my father a few years ago. Over the course of 6 months his pay was cut down to 50% of what he made and he lost all of his retirement benefits. But then again, thats what a bankrupt company needs to do to save itself, NOT ASK FOR A motherfacking bailout.Originally Posted by redrumracer
You shouldnt be making yourself strawberry banana milkshakes. You're just taking away the crucial post-dinner pre-sexin ritual of most guys by doing that yourself. And for those guys that cant make a good milkshake, give it a try, it'll go a long way.
02 WRX Sport Wagon
you lost me on that last part.Originally Posted by GTScoob