His arm does look a bit non-tone.
Printable View
His arm does look a bit non-tone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by redGT
In HS, I ran sub 15 minute 5k's and Very low 4's in the mile.
The school I went to was a track and CC powerhouse and we won 6 consecutive state titles.
it doesQuote:
Originally Posted by SlowsterCivy
Nice :goodjob:Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyFresh
I need to do more cardio, but I fear it's too detrimental to my gains.
I'm jealous. Could only muster high 17's low 18's in high school. Much props though to you :goodjob: . Where'd you go to high school.Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyFresh
Quote:
Originally Posted by hydroshutter
Same here. I have to lift more and do less cardio to maintain where Im currently at.
I went from 130/140 to 240 at my biggest in a matter of 4 years.
I quit running my junior year in college.
I started lifting and eating differently and with that and my dad's genetics, I blew up rather quickly.
I'm 6'2" and 230 at the moment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by redGT
Went to Cardinal Newman, a private Catholic HS, in SC.
That's awesome, man. I started out, well, how you saw me in that pic in Miami; I'm now 207 and have doubled my strength.
I started on and off in February of '07. People underestimate the power of sticking to the right routine/diet.
No reply to my PM, Thacker?
QFT.Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Runner
He is to busy with his callout thread for me lolQuote:
Originally Posted by hydroshutter
I saw that :lmfao:Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Runner
Ok, my work is done here.
so just because i'm 5'8" and 140lbs. that makes me weak and inferior? oh your not even worth my time.
look like a fat worthless pos that can't push yourself away from the table to me...Quote:
Originally Posted by ThackerSS
nice muscle tone:lmfao:
So Thacker....you're 6'2 @ 215lbs? Damn Im 5'9 @ 215, and I am smaller than you.
How about this.....we have a benching contest, loser leaves IA. If you can't bench 320+ stay at home.
Oh shit, Chummy is here.
Hey Chummy, remember that one time I said you couldn't force Maniac to suck his own dick, but he did it at his own free will anyway?
Shit, good times, man.
LOL WTFMATEQuote:
Originally Posted by hydroshutter
Yea that was an awesome day!Quote:
Originally Posted by hydroshutter
Remember when you and Chummy were both suckin' each other off in the back seat of my car?
Shit, good times, man.
Another WTFMATEQuote:
Originally Posted by Maniacurabus06
lolololol at the last couple of post
Oh yea well i went from less then 20 pounds to 225 pounds. Beat that.Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyFresh
I didn't know that this would turn into a gay men's fitness thread.
Sure you did, otherwise, you wouldn't have posted in it. Homo:DQuote:
Originally Posted by LS2_KID
orly, i got you beat sadly i went from 7 lbs 11oz to 350lbs, and now im back on my way down. at 300 right now.Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedIXMR
Go drive your FerrariQuote:
Originally Posted by Double_0_Rusty
...into a garbage disposal.
No, because it never happened.Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniacurabus06
:ninja:Quote:
Originally Posted by LS2_KID
... i went from 185 to 230 in 6 months... and added 1" to my arms... unfortunatly it was 100% fat... made me very sad... its been a year later... still trying to get back down to 185 lol... stupid food. its tastes too good. and feels so much bettter to sit and eat than do sit ups and lift weights... stupid comfort... lol
awesome thread, lets recap:
- thacker is a pussy ass fatass according to op
- thacker only wants to talk shit and go "from a dig... of course"
- redGT never had a worthy car
- thacker is the greatest person on earth in his mind
- thacker has to prove he's not fat by posting pics of himself // fail. he just proved he is fat.
- homos talk about who can run 1 mile faster (LOLOL jk)
wait, isee something happening in the near future...
- thacker is gonna call me out to a race... oh noez.
thanks, will read again.
PLEASE RESPOND
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS2_KID
Jealous, I know you are.
lot of testosterone in this thread..