Results 1 to 40 of 129

Thread: Who Is This IA Girl?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    IA LEGEND #truth Brett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    54
    Posts
    67,792
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Autumn
    wtf.. why me?
    I dunno, cause you wont give me any lovin...LOL
    Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

    www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1

    R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08

  2. #2
    ... dots? Buttons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    columbus/kennesaw
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,870
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brett
    I dunno, cause you wont give me any lovin...LOL

    hahaha, and?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEKLx...layer_embedded
    response from 03RCode: Hell, it turns me on. I have a steel hard erection as speak

    "Who Gives a Fuck" Crew Member #5

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!