Results 1 to 40 of 107

Thread: *NWS* Thacker SS: Why he SUCKS

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    IA Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    The South
    Age
    53
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tech5
    OMG dude, lay the fuk off this shltt is getting old I hope you get banned for this!
    for starting drama again!!!!

    ohh a thacker butt buddy. Sorry I was informed by another domestic owner that he is giving this site a bad name. I'm here to observe if it's true. So far, he sucks.

  2. #2
    Senior Member | IA Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Not on IA Anymore !!!!!
    Posts
    17,879
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Farrrr from that! I am one on the poll of hating him too!!! But the shltt gets old!!!!


    Ignoring after 50milion post on the same shltt!!! if it bothers you click out of the thread an move on!
    Quote Originally Posted by LSxxx
    ohh a thacker butt buddy. Sorry I was informed by another domestic owner that he is giving this site a bad name. I'm here to observe if it's true. So far, he sucks.

  3. #3
    IA Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    The South
    Age
    53
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tech5
    Farrrr from that! I am one on the poll of hating him too!!! But the shltt gets old!!!!


    Ignoring after 50milion post on the same shltt!!! if it bothers you click out of the thread an move on!

    hypocrite?

  4. #4
    Senior Member | IA Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Not on IA Anymore !!!!!
    Posts
    17,879
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    No I just dont care anymore!!!

    Just like I didnt want OBAMA to win an after bitching for about a weeks it gets old and people tend to get ignored over it!!
    Let the shltt go an move on! bringing drama back up after its been calm down to start shltt up again is just stupid!
    Quote Originally Posted by LSxxx
    hypocrite?

  5. #5
    IA Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    The South
    Age
    53
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tech5
    No I just dont care anymore!!!
    Then stop talking about it and clicking on the threads. If you don't like it leave, but from what I observe this guy needs to get off the site.

    Quote Originally Posted by BTLFLD
    Thacker needs to die a slow and painful death. Sure he's a lame ass wanna be skreet racer y0, but talking about someone's FAMILY and talking down to your own fucking mother is inexcusable.
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast-Tech
    Holy Repost!
    This is not a RE- of any one post i've seen but a conglomeration of several of Thacker's typical moments on this site

  6. #6
    Respect is EARNED Motivation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    North Augusta, SC
    Age
    39
    Posts
    8,786
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LSxxx
    Then stop talking about it and clicking on the threads. If you don't like it leave, but from what I observe this guy needs to get off the site.

    What does it matter who is on this site? If you don't like him being on this site, and your sole purpose was to try to get him off of it, why the hell did you join? You make absolutely no sense. All this shit has already been talked about before. No one gives a damn. It was entertaining for a while... but now it's just repetitive . This is no different. Shut the hell up. And no, before you try to say that I must be a thacker nut swinger. I don't like him either. But he brings entertainment to the Killsforums which has been dead for a long time... You bring neither entertainment or purpose.

    /yourself

    kthxbye
    Back to being stock and slow

  7. #7
    IA Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    The South
    Age
    53
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Motivation
    What does it matter who is on this site? If you don't like him being on this site, and your sole purpose was to try to get him off of it, why the hell did you join? You make absolutely no sense.
    keeping owning yourself kid.

  8. #8
    D-Fence-Less Sport1.3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Canton, GA
    Age
    42
    Posts
    10,056
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tech5
    No I just dont care anymore!!!

    Just like I didnt want OBAMA to win an after bitching for about a weeks it gets old and people tend to get ignored over it!!
    Let the shltt go an move on! bringing drama back up after its been calm down to start shltt up again is just stupid!

    Then ignore the thread, i myself enjoy drama that i am not personally a part of, so please feel free to leave this thread and let the rest of us enjoy our popcorn. Thank you
    Last edited by Sport1.3; 12-02-2008 at 08:54 AM.
    -Super cool .gif TO UNBAN JITB, JM, Buttons AND NEMISIS here-

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!