Results 1 to 30 of 30

Thread: Most Pissed Off You've Ever Been

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Don Mon SiRed94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Morrow 30260
    Posts
    3,323
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 87 Turbo II
    My (now ex)girlfriend had a german exchange student and told her entire German class that they could take their exchange students to her house cause I would give them "drift rides" in the TII when I have never even drifted before ever and I never EVER agreed to do that for anyone. Then when I said I wouldn't do it, she yells at me for being so stuck up and making her look bad in front of the Germans and said she'd breakup with me. I was so whipped cause she was my first serious relationship I agreed to do it and now I don't have the TII anymore and I'm in this awesomely fast, but nowhere near as nice FB. I'd soooo much rather have the TII again. Worse part is she was mad at me for crashing cause I was going to fast. News flash, when you have 4 wheel steering and 4 225 tires with no low end power (not spoolin'), you need a lot of speed to try and drift. The good news is I don't do stupid shit on the street anymore and I m long broken up with her.

    Both of these pics were taken the day I wrecked it.


    3 hours before I wrecked it:

    5 hours after the first shot was taken:
    So, did you ever learn how to drift?


  2. #2
    Zoom Zoom 87 Turbo II's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    36
    Posts
    4,184
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SiRed94
    So, did you ever learn how to drift?
    I've never really wanted to haha, but yeah, the lack of 4 wheel steering in the FB makes the oversteer very linear and predictable at the autocrosses. The FC's 4 wheel steering turns the rear wheels into the slide to regain grip, and it causes a jerk of the car in the opposite direction when the rear suddenly grips and the front starts to want to give out. I could drift the FB all day. Car and driver said the first gen Rx-7 is the most predictable slider they've ever tested. IN a comparison with the 300ZX Turbo, Starion, and Supra C&D said "out of all the cars in the test, the Rx-7 is the only one we could've taken around the track completely sideways."

    ^^ Yeah, I drew a frame of a man running on each fan blade. That is him running at idle

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!