Results 1 to 40 of 48

Thread: IT'S TIME MUTHA F*CKAS!!!

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Virginity Cure BABY J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    everywhere & nowhere
    Age
    47
    Posts
    16,170
    Rep Power
    47

    Default

    SPANISH WORDS OF THE DAY

    CHEESE - Maria likes me, but cheese fat.

    MUSHROOM - When all my family get in the car, there's not mushroom.

    SHOULDER - My fren wanted to become a citizen but she didn't know how to read so I shoulder.

    TEXAS - My fren always Texas me when I'm not home wondering where I'm at!

    HERPES - Me and my fren ordered pizza. I got mine piece and she got herpes.

    JULY - Ju told me ju were going to tha store and July to me! Julyer!

    RECTUM - I had two cars but my wife rectum!

    CHICKEN - I was going to go to the store with my wife but chicken go herself.

    WHEELCHAIR - We only have one enchalada left, but don't worry, wheelchair.

    CHICKEN WING - My wife plays the lottery so chicken wing.

    HARASSMENT - My wife caught me in bed with another women and I told her honey harassment nothing to me.

    BISHOP - My wife fell down the stair so I had to pick the bishop.

    BODY WASH - I want to go to the club but no body wash my kids.

    BRIEF - Maria fart in my car and it stinkie so bad I could not brief
    "I'm not a gynecologist... but I'll take a look."


  2. #2
    Delightfully Creepy Ran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Kennesaw, Ga
    Posts
    19,885
    Rep Power
    47

    Default


  3. #3
    Best you ever had LizBiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Born n raised in the ATL
    Posts
    3,783
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BABY J
    SPANISH WORDS OF THE DAY

    CHEESE - Maria likes me, but cheese fat.

    MUSHROOM - When all my family get in the car, there's not mushroom.

    SHOULDER - My fren wanted to become a citizen but she didn't know how to read so I shoulder.

    TEXAS - My fren always Texas me when I'm not home wondering where I'm at!

    HERPES - Me and my fren ordered pizza. I got mine piece and she got herpes.

    JULY - Ju told me ju were going to tha store and July to me! Julyer!

    RECTUM - I had two cars but my wife rectum!

    CHICKEN - I was going to go to the store with my wife but chicken go herself.

    WHEELCHAIR - We only have one enchalada left, but don't worry, wheelchair.

    CHICKEN WING - My wife plays the lottery so chicken wing.

    HARASSMENT - My wife caught me in bed with another women and I told her honey harassment nothing to me.

    BISHOP - My wife fell down the stair so I had to pick the bishop.

    BODY WASH - I want to go to the club but no body wash my kids.

    BRIEF - Maria fart in my car and it stinkie so bad I could not brief
    Oh man....that had me rolling.
    My boyfriend is better than you...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!