Results 1 to 28 of 28

Thread: ATTN: Homemade Salsa Lovers

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Interwebs terrorist Friggintitsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Atlanta
    Age
    46
    Posts
    3,621
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sport1.3
    when i was 7 i was tricked into eating a whole habanero. I had to be hospitalized
    WTF for? Because it was hot? I guess if you are 7 and your body isn't ready for something like that I guess you could go to the hospital.
    I thrive on caffineand HATE


  2. #2
    D-Fence-Less Sport1.3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Canton, GA
    Age
    42
    Posts
    10,056
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Friggintitsman
    WTF for? Because it was hot? I guess if you are 7 and your body isn't ready for something like that I guess you could go to the hospital.

    the juice and seeds can cause capsaicin burns internally, i also swole up pretty back. this wasnt a pepper found in a store it was home grown, and hand picked with gloves
    -Super cool .gif TO UNBAN JITB, JM, Buttons AND NEMISIS here-

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!