Results 1 to 40 of 296

Thread: WHY DO MOST WHITE GIRLS NOT HAVE ASS?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Delightfully Creepy Ran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Kennesaw, Ga
    Posts
    19,885
    Rep Power
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Friggintitsman
    It's funny though I think White people have different tastes when it come to "ass". A lot of my black/hispanic friends show me their idea of what a girl the would call "thick" would be fat to most white dudes.
    QFT

    I haven't seen a picture in here that I wouldn't call the girl fat.

  2. #2
    The Philanthropist Dirty Octopus™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    West Staines
    Age
    42
    Posts
    12,311
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ran
    QFT

    I haven't seen a picture in here that I wouldn't call the girl fat.
    Nate.. you're azn. ANYTHING bigger than you is considered fat

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!