View Poll Results: who wants to fuck sammich?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

    10 45.45%
  • FUCK YES

    13 59.09%
  • OH MY GOD YES

    12 54.55%
  • no. (selection for homos only)

    3 13.64%
  • I HAVE

    5 22.73%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 41 to 61 of 61

Thread: who wants to fuck sammich?

  1. #41
    Here and there Hulud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Age
    41
    Posts
    29,877
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soulassassin
    Beauty is only a lightswitch away.... as long as you get hammered enough to get there.
    smart man
    Val for President


  2. #42
    IA LEGEND #truth Brett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    54
    Posts
    67,792
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    Added one more for my answer
    Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

    www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1

    R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08

  3. #43
    Interwebs terrorist Friggintitsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Atlanta
    Age
    46
    Posts
    3,621
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brett
    Added one more for my answer
    I'm glad I waited to vote.
    I thrive on caffineand HATE


  4. #44
    D-Fence-Less Sport1.3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Canton, GA
    Age
    42
    Posts
    10,056
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    pics of the souless gapped cunt whore?
    -Super cool .gif TO UNBAN JITB, JM, Buttons AND NEMISIS here-

  5. #45
    Curiously Cynical DrivenMind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Atlanta
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,191
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    pics or bs.

  6. #46
    Certified Gearhead Silvrmaxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    G-nett
    Age
    40
    Posts
    753
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    pikshas please...
    Shift_Clean

  7. #47
    Delightfully Creepy Ran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Kennesaw, Ga
    Posts
    19,885
    Rep Power
    47

    Default

    This has become an awesome thread.

  8. #48
    hellaflush=hellafad osnap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NW ATL
    Age
    37
    Posts
    7,627
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    LOLOL @ thread name chane AGAIN

  9. #49
    IA's MIA'r Sammich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Killin all imposter Sammiches
    Posts
    59,408
    Rep Power
    141

    Default

    THIS THREAD HAS UNDERGONE MAJOR FACELIFTS 2DAY



    Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    You travel with so much luggage that it wont fit in a wagon? you dating a kardashian?

  10. #50
    Senior Member Lizbiz101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    somewhere lookin like :-D
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,592
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    No comment...... lol @ this thread

    "You just handle the justice, and I'll handle the revenge myself."

  11. #51
    Shine on! Nittanys1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Age
    44
    Posts
    14,580
    Rep Power
    40

    Default

    the heck happened to the title!?!?!

  12. #52
    Interwebs terrorist Friggintitsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Atlanta
    Age
    46
    Posts
    3,621
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I like that change better.
    I thrive on caffineand HATE


  13. #53
    IA BK OWNER #2 BKgen®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    the land of race car ya-yas.
    Age
    39
    Posts
    21,339
    Rep Power
    58

    Default

    LOL @ THREAD TITLE CHANGE

    i see what u did there -- whoever j00 are


  14. #54
    Here and there Hulud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Age
    41
    Posts
    29,877
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    Val for President


  15. #55
    IA's MIA'r Sammich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Killin all imposter Sammiches
    Posts
    59,408
    Rep Power
    141

    Default

    WHITEYS BE LOVING SAMMICH



    Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    You travel with so much luggage that it wont fit in a wagon? you dating a kardashian?

  16. #56
    Interwebs terrorist Friggintitsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Atlanta
    Age
    46
    Posts
    3,621
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sammich
    WHITEYS BE LOVING SAMMICH
    I'll have mine on rye bread with mayo

    k thanx
    I thrive on caffineand HATE


  17. #57
    IA LEGEND #truth Brett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    54
    Posts
    67,792
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    YOU OUR FAVORITE KNEEGRAY!!
    Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

    www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1

    R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08

  18. #58
    IA's MIA'r Sammich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Killin all imposter Sammiches
    Posts
    59,408
    Rep Power
    141

    Default

    "FUKABRETT'

    Quote Originally Posted by soulassassin
    I'll have mine on rye bread with mayo

    k thanx
    JUST GIMMIE SOME JELLO



    Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    You travel with so much luggage that it wont fit in a wagon? you dating a kardashian?

  19. #59
    Interwebs terrorist Friggintitsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Atlanta
    Age
    46
    Posts
    3,621
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I thrive on caffineand HATE


  20. #60
    IA's MIA'r Sammich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Killin all imposter Sammiches
    Posts
    59,408
    Rep Power
    141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soulassassin
    I THOUGHT THAT WAS BRETT POSTING TIL I PAID ATTN TO THE SN

    BRETT LOVES MUH CAWK



    Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    You travel with so much luggage that it wont fit in a wagon? you dating a kardashian?

  21. #61
    I haz a big banana Jason..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Stockbridge foo
    Age
    41
    Posts
    10,028
    Rep Power
    49

    Default

    Sig change ftw!!!!
    Jason..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!