Results 1 to 31 of 31

Thread: green boosted Ej..lville

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    One Curve At A Time
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Warner Robins
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,896
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quickdodgeŽ
    Give it time. I've already sent this dude to the proper "authorities." Later, QD.
    QD, actually, from what I've seen lately, he adds more to this site than you. You spend every min flaming poeple and ending it with Later, QD b-c you think it sounds cool. Lay off the kid. I bet you that you CANT get rid of Nermin. Its impossible. So chill out and go flame someone else.
    97 DX Civic w/ H22 FS

  2. #2
    VDUB BiH1320's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Lawrenceville
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,199
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FlipKing
    QD, actually, from what I've seen lately, he adds more to this site than you. You spend every min flaming poeple and ending it with Later, QD b-c you think it sounds cool. Lay off the kid. I bet you that you CANT get rid of Nermin. Its impossible. So chill out and go flame someone else.


    Loll at this nut swinger.
    Is he you're little butt buddy?

  3. #3
    Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodgeŽ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    In your soul
    Age
    56
    Posts
    71,805
    Rep Power
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FlipKing
    QD, actually, from what I've seen lately, he adds more to this site than you. You spend every min flaming poeple and ending it with Later, QD b-c you think it sounds cool. Lay off the kid. I bet you that you CANT get rid of Nermin. Its impossible. So chill out and go flame someone else.
    My apologies, but who did you say you were, again?

    You know you could just spend more time worrying about yourself and less about me. You've been here, what, just under a year? You have no idea what I've done around here. So move along. You and I have no beef and there's no reason for you to want to start one. Later, QD.
    Last edited by quickdodgeŽ; 10-25-2008 at 07:42 AM.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!