anyway. we all have ONE THING in common. thats cars. so cant we really just get along and converse about those? if nothing else.
anyway. we all have ONE THING in common. thats cars. so cant we really just get along and converse about those? if nothing else.
95 eg sedan with complete ls swap tons of extras.... SOLD
88 prelude si lowered like a mother.... TOTALLED
95 prelude si jdm f22b swap.... TOTALLED
03 celica gts toooo much money in this one..... SOLD
92 da teg NEW DD
89 ef hatch.... SOLD
95 ex/si coupe (this bitch is clean as fawk)... awaiting swap... NEW hopeful DD
You said converse instead of conversate. YOU: 1 IDIOTS: 0Originally Posted by 4drlschick
![]()
"I'm not a gynecologist... but I'll take a look."![]()
![]()
lol @ your sig. But your still lameOriginally Posted by BABY J
![]()
"You just handle the justice, and I'll handle the revenge myself."
Hey baby girl! How ya been kiddo?Originally Posted by Lizbiz101
"I'm not a gynecologist... but I'll take a look."![]()
![]()