Quote Originally Posted by Maniako
You're too long winded to be funny, as you're obviously trying way too hard.

I was just being kind by pointing out the fact that you're making everyone notice that you are the load that your father should have busted in your mother's eye. And that you're in fact a fucking noob and have no right to call anyone a noob. Shit, I remember back when you first registered. LOL all lost and confused like a fucking dumbass. Grow some balls and stop being such a pussy.


I'm not trying at all. Your stupid comebacks are lame. I've seen and heard them all. Half of what you say, has already been said on here on IA. And why do you have to put my mom and dad in this? Are you so determined to really piss me off? Because you can say whatever you want, I will still laugh at you.