Results 1 to 30 of 30

Thread: Car is loaned out to someone - they are making payments - -

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Everyday im HUSTLIN'
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    atlanta,ga
    Posts
    16,472
    Rep Power
    49

    Default

    Its a honda Prelude. Come hold my hand Jaime. I am very good friends with this guy, that is the only problem.
    Profile I.T. Services - Infrastructure Builds, Managed Networks, Hardware Sales and Service, Web-Site Design and Development, Fire and Alarm installations. Licensed and insured.

  2. #2
    Privateer Racing!!
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Duluth,Ga
    Age
    48
    Posts
    5,730
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AtifSajid
    Its a honda Prelude. Come hold my hand Jaime. I am very good friends with this guy, that is the only problem.
    Yup go too Honda with your DL and get a key made, I would go take the car.When he calls you tell him you will return it if he pays it off like agreed!!
    Friends and MOney dont mix!!!


  3. #3
    Certified Gearhead
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Monore/Atlanta GA
    Age
    50
    Posts
    847
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    This is the MAIN reason you DON'T mix business with friends and family. It NEVER works out like it should. Someone always gets hurt.....
    01' Mercedes C320 $10500 o.b.o. or trade 4 G35 coupe
    http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/...9#post38098929

  4. #4
    I'm a motherfucker! Evil Goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    JJSPEC Racing
    Age
    44
    Posts
    8,038
    Rep Power
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AtifSajid
    I am very good friends with this guy

    must not be....ol' boy's taking advantage of you.....friends dont do that....go snatch that ****
    -2001 Lexus IS300
    -2004 Pontiac GTO - 530hp/625ft lbs - 10.62@130mph - Sold!

    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    I got five on it, that if this guy ever does meet Evil Goat he shits his pants and says nothing.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!