Results 1 to 40 of 435

Thread: PLEASE PRAY FOR LEISA-***LATEST UPDATE on pg20** GETTING WORSE

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    RIP Leisa Lowenthal Shawna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Canton Ga
    Posts
    6,048
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brett
    It's been 12 days now, and I try and not give up but you all dont understand, i look at her EVERY day for hours, and its hard to keep hope when you dont see a slight thing that shows she is trying to wake up or will.


    hun Im headed up there in a little while after i go hunting for gas....Im bringing my comp with me so ill keep you updated thru here and Ill see you when you get there after work

    VAL FOR PRESIDENT

  2. #2
    IA LEGEND #truth Brett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    54
    Posts
    67,792
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    Will you be there still at 4:30? Thats when I am going to be there. Shawna please tell her what I am going through and how much I need her, tell her she has to come back to me and to all of us, because without her, I have no reason to be here
    Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

    www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1

    R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!