Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: White 96-00 Coupe Blue/chrome wheels CFhood

  1. #1
    ewww...stinky thepolecat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Acworth
    Age
    43
    Posts
    3,148
    Rep Power
    25

    Default White 96-00 Coupe Blue/chrome wheels CFhood

    I know not every honda driver in Atlanta is on IA, but they should be

    Anyway- this weekend i saw a nice 96-00 Civic with a non-oem CF hood and wind that had blue wheels with a chrome lip and 1 yellow and 1 white fog light.

    I am pretty sure it was an IA member b/c the car seems familiar. You were in my neighborhood I guess helping someone move into the house on the corner just checkin to see who ya are- always down for meeting other Honda geeks

    No pics- any ideas guys?
    95 Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon Limited

  2. #2
    IA LEGEND #truth Brett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    54
    Posts
    67,792
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    That was me, Thats my daily driver
    Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

    www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1

    R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08

  3. #3
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Nismo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Marietta
    Age
    41
    Posts
    5,892
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    yeah it was me, sry. I dont like other honda drivers they are usually douches, especially when they go out of the way to make sure everyone knows they have hubcap wheels.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackboi50
    white power!!!!!! .....1

  4. #4
    IA LEGEND #truth Brett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    54
    Posts
    67,792
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    No, it was me!! I hate Honda's btw thats why I didnt wave at you.
    Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

    www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1

    R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08

  5. #5
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Nismo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Marietta
    Age
    41
    Posts
    5,892
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    No it was me, I hate hondas even more, thats why Im going to steal yours.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackboi50
    white power!!!!!! .....1

  6. #6
    IA LEGEND #truth Brett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    54
    Posts
    67,792
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    No, It was me, I flicked him off as he looked at my car and about pulled out my 9 to see what his problem was looking at my fly ass civic
    Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

    www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1

    R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08

  7. #7
    hellaflush=hellafad osnap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NW ATL
    Age
    37
    Posts
    7,627
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    no it was me.

    ...just trying to fit in.

  8. #8
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Nismo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Marietta
    Age
    41
    Posts
    5,892
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brett
    No, It was me, I flicked him off as he looked at my car and about pulled out my 9 to see what his problem was looking at my fly ass civic
    b1tch ill fuccing kill you b1tch
    Quote Originally Posted by blackboi50
    white power!!!!!! .....1

  9. #9
    ewww...stinky thepolecat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Acworth
    Age
    43
    Posts
    3,148
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    well then...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -failure-4sdf451-jpg  
    95 Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon Limited

  10. #10
    ewww...stinky thepolecat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Acworth
    Age
    43
    Posts
    3,148
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    ^ but i kinda saw it coming.
    95 Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon Limited

  11. #11
    hellaflush=hellafad osnap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NW ATL
    Age
    37
    Posts
    7,627
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    i saw it coming a week ago when this thread died.

  12. #12
    ewww...stinky thepolecat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Acworth
    Age
    43
    Posts
    3,148
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Yeah but I havent had teh intranetz
    95 Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon Limited

  13. #13
    hellaflush=hellafad osnap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NW ATL
    Age
    37
    Posts
    7,627
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    lol fair enough, i suppose.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!