TECHNO, want to start this crap again? not one of your posts has a single thing to do with whats at topic or even remotely close. I am with brett and Leisa on ALL of your posts being worthless and just complete nonsense. You have pissed me off for good and telling QD to make me be nice wont work. You getting banned or beat would settle me just well.

Just saw a guy on TV that was rescued, His story was "My mother is on a oxygen tank, the hospitals were already evacuating and not assisting others till the EMERGENCY patients were cared and protected. They knew the tank would not last more than a few hours and it was estimated atleast 5 hours to get INTO the dome. My mothers wishes were to die peacefully in her own home and be by her deceased husband than to struggle and pass away on the way to safety. I stayed until she passed to know she was not suffering, and escaped through my roof and I am here today."... guess he should of become selfish and no heart for his own mother and just left right? I sure as anything know I would of stayed by my mothers side, and WILL in any situation like that.