Quote Originally Posted by dohc4.6sc
but guess what, i have plans and goals,
Well being a little biitch has already been accomplished so good luck on the rest of journeys.

Quote Originally Posted by dohc4.6sc
im in the military
Is your Mommy going to have to get your guns there as well? And maybe you can come on here and post about how you (allegedly) came back to your barracks and saw some dude climbing to the roof and shot at him (lolol).

Quote Originally Posted by dohc4.6sc
and im going to college.
Really?

Quote Originally Posted by dohc4.6sc
and i also own a few cars, so thats not really an accomplishment on your end.
Actually, being that three of them are basically brand new, it is. And I doubt you actually own all your cars. I doubt you paid for all your cars.

Quote Originally Posted by dohc4.6sc
here is you some constructive critism, put those degrees to work, man i know you dislike me and dont really give a ****, but get off my nuts, and please on your next reponse address evereything i just did. I.E. your degrees.
Here is some constructive criticism for you....you obviously have a whole lot more problems in your feeble life to worry about than to go and worry about the very few I might have. So don't worry about my degrees and start worrying about your life. You're going to hate it. I would if I were in your shoes. Later, QD.