Results 1 to 40 of 107

Thread: After thorough IP searching of Meepnork

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Interwebs terrorist Friggintitsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Atlanta
    Age
    46
    Posts
    3,621
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyFresh
    Shiit son. I'm part hustler and part banana boater. That's a deadly combination.
    Troo dat

    fuk a job robbin and stealin is where it's at
    I thrive on caffineand HATE


  2. #2
    MOST HATED
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Upstate SC/ATL
    Posts
    9,904
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soulassassin
    Troo dat

    fuk a job robbin and stealin is where it's at

    I said I was part hustler and part banana boater, not Mexican.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Norcross, GA
    Posts
    3,737
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyFresh
    I said I was part hustler and part banana boater, not Mexican.
    Hey, atleast we don't use food stamps when trying to make a collect call. We is smart.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!