Quote Originally Posted by BobbyFresh
Maniac, you know I wanted to beat your ass before and I actually set out to do it.
I don't have any personal beef with you although I would enjoy kicking you in the throat for no specific reason but when it comes down to it, I wouldn't attack someone and go to jail over some bs. One day though, you're going to come across someone who isn't just going to laugh off your jokes and is going to fuk you up...
Your reason was because I made a black joke, haha, how stupid is that? Your emotions got in the way of your thinking. Honestly, Nitro told me that night you wanted to meet me. And you know what, I was looking forward to an ass beating. Even though I had no idea you wanted to do it. I've been in two situations before on IA that I was going to get into a fight over internet bs. Guess what, nothing ever went down. No one is ever going to kick my ass, I can bet money on that. And yea, I have no beef with you, only your lack of humor.