Quote Originally Posted by LexiZ31
Its like, Jones something. its off of 124 waaaaaay up north. my buddy took me there cause he saw a my Z's twin. champagne, 2+2, only it didnt have t-tops. we got there today, and it was garbage. i was really pissed. so we were walkin around look at stuff for his tallon and his jeep and my mustang, when i saw an 87 T-top car that was clean as hell. got everything i needed plus more. im hittin up pull a part in norcross tomorrow

Well don't waste your gas to come down here to Bob's Pick-n-Pull... They never have crap, and last time I went, I had to pay $5 just to get in to look around... Which I'm not really complaining because of the price that much, but both my dad and me use to be usual buyers and they knew us, and it use to be $1! So its kinda gay. I basically wasted $5 and the guy told me they had some 3rd gen prelude cars out there, which is what I was looking for, and they didn't have a single one.. I searched that place from top to bottom and nothing.. So I highly recommend not going there.