Originally Posted by Sport1.3
These are the same people we are supposed to go out and chill with at meets...psssh
Originally Posted by Sport1.3
These are the same people we are supposed to go out and chill with at meets...psssh
Originally Posted by JITB
For real....I'd rather know how someone really feels about me solely based on the color of my skin than for them to stand in my face all smiles, being fake as fuk.
As much as I dont care what people think of me, I do wonder a some of the meets.Originally Posted by JITB
Needless to say, no one has opened thier mouth to my face, so I am cool with everyone!
Originally Posted by AirMax95
Never keep your mouth shut....y'all remember how that turned out!!
This isn't the worst summer I've had around Savannah.
Parris Island '01 - now that was one hell of a summer.
Originally Posted by JITB
choose wisely i guess lol
-Super cool .gif TO UNBAN JITB, JM, Buttons AND NEMISIS here-
Wait....this is a car forum.....damn AOL.
This isn't the worst summer I've had around Savannah.
Parris Island '01 - now that was one hell of a summer.
1. First of all, Dogs regulate their body temperature in a completely different way, through panting and slight moisture build up on the paw pads and nose. Humans on the other hand, contain thousands of individual glands all over the body used as a form of temperature maintenance…When we sweat pheromones are released like any mammal....those "Smells" as you refer to them as, are completely unique to each individual and are dependent on multiple factors. One of which DOES NOT include race... therefore it is impossible for "whites" as you call them, to sweat like or smell like a dog at all.
2. I am Caucasian and don’t own a shotgun, or any gun for that matter
3. Your argument still doesn’t change the fact black ppl voted for Barrack, simply because he is black......just like racist whites vote for McCain simple because he is white
4. With regard to AFDC the figures are:
White 38.8%
Black 39.8
Hispanic 15.7
Asian 2.4
other 3.3
To break down these numbers, we look at how many Whites are in the population as a WHOLE. If Blacks make up less than 14% of the population and are almost 40% of all recipients, then they represent about 2.5 times their actual population. Since Whites are over 50% of the total US pop.
5. This one is true, yet there are "African Americans" that act "white" in society as well.....
6. There are "African Americans" that emulate other racial trends as well....you know that set of volk's your brotato has on his "whip".....well "African Americans" didn’t create this trend....ever seen a brotha in a low-rider on a nice set on wide 13"s....again a trend stereotypically started by another race....I could go on.
7. I'm not even going to comment on this, due to the fact that unless you are directly refering to "killer," this was a blatantly ignorant and or racist statement
POSTED AGAIN, WAITING FOR WHITTY RETORT FROM OP
-Super cool .gif TO UNBAN JITB, JM, Buttons AND NEMISIS here-
Originally Posted by Turblag
1. Thats only when its raining outside.
2. I have more than one shotgun. I have an arnsenal of guns.
3. I hate Obama. I hope he gets assinated reguardless of his election status.
4. Not as many as blacks.
5. Yeah there are quite a few of them. If you notice, they are going NO WHERE in life. All that gang ****, gangster **** is some of the dummiest crap known to man.
6. Thats called preference. I didn't know human beings seemed to like the same things some time.
7. Those are the Jewish ones. Not the true crackas. Get it right.
![]()
Honda RC51 SP1
Yoshi RS-3 Cans
520 Conversion
Clip Ons
Race Tech Fork Kit
Originally Posted by Blitanicle99
how does one become "assinated"?
When keeping it real goes wrong.....
This has fail all over it,
just proves to every one how ignorant you all are.
www.street-706.tkOriginally Posted by admin
Originally Posted by Farrow2005
lulz. While i agree, You should be the last person to be throwing that word around so loosely![]()
-Super cool .gif TO UNBAN JITB, JM, Buttons AND NEMISIS here-
Originally Posted by Turblag
^^ thats also why they tan........![]()
seems the fires are being put out.
It was a good run with lots of **** throwing.
2005 Ford F-150 FX4 Supercrew
Go Gators!!!Originally Posted by Lucky DAWG
![]()
NIKON Squad member | Nikon D200 | Sigma 24-70 f/2.8 | Sigma 70-200 f/2.8
Originally Posted by DJ Maestro
haha resist, resist, resist (squeezing stress doll)
2005 Ford F-150 FX4 Supercrew
Originally Posted by Lucky DAWG
![]()
NIKON Squad member | Nikon D200 | Sigma 24-70 f/2.8 | Sigma 70-200 f/2.8
Originally Posted by Lucky DAWG
I think he was honestly trying to make a point about the idiocy of the influx of black themed threads but went about it the wrong way.
Originally Posted by BobbyFresh
maybe?
Pretty horrible way to win sympathy by doing the same thing back. There has been a lot of black threads recently though
2005 Ford F-150 FX4 Supercrew
I feel that making this one actually allowed people to think a little more about the OP topic.Originally Posted by Lucky DAWG
Fun times, anyone for Andretti tonight?
Win sympathy, you think that is what this is for. Read the first post again, I don't give a **** about whites.Originally Posted by Lucky DAWG
Resize sig area!
Originally Posted by Turblag
Wasn't talking to you, was talking to Bobby.
He was trying to rationalize why the thread was made when in reality it was just to stir up ****, which i have no problem with.
You think i care you don't give a **** about whites?![]()
2005 Ford F-150 FX4 Supercrew
Flash forward 46 years ------>Originally Posted by Turblag
"Grandpa, Grandpa....tell me that story again!"
"Which one, my boy?"
"The one about how the whole world turned on eachother and why we're living in caves!"
"Oh..(chuckle, chuckle) that one...ok....y'see....it all started one day in this magical place called I...A....."
This isn't the worst summer I've had around Savannah.
Parris Island '01 - now that was one hell of a summer.
Originally Posted by BobbyFresh
Did he just say "black themed threads"?![]()
![]()
............naw but rly every "black themed thread" has been started by a white person.......
Originally Posted by Lucky DAWG
Yes, it was good for me too. I need a smoke....anybody got a Newport?
This isn't the worst summer I've had around Savannah.
Parris Island '01 - now that was one hell of a summer.
Racise.Originally Posted by DevilK9
![]()
NIKON Squad member | Nikon D200 | Sigma 24-70 f/2.8 | Sigma 70-200 f/2.8
alright, this isnt going anywhere and honestly racism conversations all end in the same place they started with everyone still having the same outlook on it...
BTW AirMax, just in case you didnt pick up on it, the "uncle tom" reference was a joke![]()
Lol, i know. I didnt take it wrong at all.Originally Posted by DieselNuts
dayum i leave for lunch and we are over 10 pages
That's why I bring my lunch and eat at my desk.Originally Posted by admin
**Just one more way that IA saves me money**
This isn't the worst summer I've had around Savannah.
Parris Island '01 - now that was one hell of a summer.
x2Originally Posted by DevilK9
![]()
NIKON Squad member | Nikon D200 | Sigma 24-70 f/2.8 | Sigma 70-200 f/2.8
lolzOriginally Posted by DevilK9
Resize sig area!
Maybe i will read this thread.
p.s Not that it matters but I received no REPS - As JITB stated, maybe some people just can't rep me??? F The system!!!!![]()
Leisa and S. 4 Life NM?
asians can't drive unless their in the movies.......
black people only like white people if they're fat and have a p/ssy.
mexicans are addicted to ladder racks...
pollocks are f/cking retarded.....
frenchmen are spineless bastards.....
germans and russians have a tainted legacy and never smile......
indians work too cheap..........
arabics are terrorists...........
africans all have aids and live in huts or pyramids.........
and whitepeople.................they.................u h..............damn..........
can't think of anything.............ummmm..........
I'll have to get back to you with that
<this message has been brought to you by STEREOTYPE WAREHOUSE. No matter what stereotype you need we guarantee to have it in stock or you get your bigotry back, no questions asked, some come on down to STEREOTYPE WAREHOUSE, where you're always first on our list!>
This isn't the worst summer I've had around Savannah.
Parris Island '01 - now that was one hell of a summer.
Originally Posted by Turblag
you have got to be fuking kidding me. seriously? wow, now this is what i call ignorant.
1. everyone smells like ass when they get hot and sweaty
2. not really, we have a 22 hand gun n rifle no shotgun, were no redneck
3. how often do you pay attention to politics or is this just by word of mouth.
4. no sh1t.
5. lol i would never put a ****ing gold tooth in my moth, where a white T as long as my body, and the talking, thats just who your around.
6. lol wtf kinda insult is that. so it looks good? how does that make us want to be copy cats
7. now thats complete BS. ever person i have ever known say that many blacks are the WORST tippers. but anyone can be so its not one or the other. its all bout how cheap the customer is.
Canon Nutswinger:
Canon XS
18-55mm
55-250mm
50mm USM
Originally Posted by blacknightteg
Way to come in the thread all late and shyt......![]()
Every person you have ever known, really?????Originally Posted by blacknightteg
Nah, serioulsy, ask the waiters about the service given to said blacks![]()
speaking of tip... anyone here that new TI single..............LOLZ
PS: this thread is WAY OFF TOPIC AND STUPID AS HELL.....
youtube link?Originally Posted by Turbo Terrance
-Super cool .gif TO UNBAN JITB, JM, Buttons AND NEMISIS here-
no i was J/K just throwin in another subject 4 this thread............Originally Posted by Sport1.3
![]()