Results 1 to 30 of 30

Thread: GTA4: I better buy it...

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    IA's MIA'r Sammich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Killin all imposter Sammiches
    Posts
    59,408
    Rep Power
    141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brett
    Game wont be banned here, Would never happen
    they also said you wouldnt live pass the ice age...and you are living evidence huh caveman?

    *runs from AP1*



    Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    You travel with so much luggage that it wont fit in a wagon? you dating a kardashian?

  2. #2
    IA LEGEND #truth Brett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    54
    Posts
    67,792
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    I also said I wouldnt ban you anymore.... But see... I LIED!!!
    Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

    www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1

    R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08

  3. #3
    look here, bish Stormhammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Lawrenceville, GA
    Age
    39
    Posts
    9,288
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brett
    I also said I wouldnt ban you anymore.... But see... I LIED!!!
    LOLOL


    ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿

  4. #4
    IA LEGEND #truth Brett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    54
    Posts
    67,792
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    I had to own his b*tch ass...lol
    Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

    www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1

    R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08

  5. #5
    IA's MIA'r Sammich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Killin all imposter Sammiches
    Posts
    59,408
    Rep Power
    141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brett
    I had to own his b*tch ass...lol
    u got me ol man..but i got u first




    Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    You travel with so much luggage that it wont fit in a wagon? you dating a kardashian?

  6. #6
    IA LEGEND #truth Brett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    54
    Posts
    67,792
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PBS
    u got me ol man..but i got u first

    Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

    www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1

    R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08

  7. #7
    resident honda hater redrumracer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    11,983
    Rep Power
    35

    Default lololol

    they should blame the kids parents before they blame an awesome game.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!