Results 1 to 40 of 62

Thread: IM SO HOOD....

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    B5 S4=problems Reaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Crossfit
    Age
    39
    Posts
    5,736
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dohc4.6sc
    so when you was 16 you never did stupid ass ****? i know i passed an 18 wheeler on a two lane road doing about 110 going up hill and almost killed myself and 3 friends, self experience teaches a hell of a lot more than the cops. yea so they got a citation they will calm down for 3 weeks then do the same **** again.

    Your right to an extent but so is RedGT...the only way to really learn a lesson is to suffer the real consequences..Unfortunately that could cost someone there life, so I'd rather b*tch them out and scare the life out of em, than them just get pulled over, pay the ticket with there parents money and not think a damn thing about it...

    I've driven like that, I've been b*tched out, cussed out(usually by cops) and written several tickets in my time...the driving in a "mature" manner comes with age/experience...But a 16-18 year old will listen to a 21 year old over a 51 year old when it comes to something like this(closer in age, they tend to relate more)..I know I did

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    douglasville
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,354
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper
    Your right to an extent but so is RedGT...the only way to really learn a lesson is to suffer the real consequences..Unfortunately that could cost someone there life, so I'd rather b*tch them out and scare the life out of em, than them just get pulled over, pay the ticket with there parents money and not think a damn thing about it...

    I've driven like that, I've been b*tched out, cussed out(usually by cops) and written several tickets in my time...the driving in a "mature" manner comes with age/experience...But a 16-18 year old will listen to a 21 year old over a 51 year old when it comes to something like this(closer in age, they tend to relate more)..I know I did
    yea i understand where you are coming from completely and that probably would have been the best thing to, i know i had my share of gettin bitched out, now when i see people driving up my street at over 35 i will stop them and ***** them out, everyone is gonna do stupid **** when they are younger but it is up to us to teach them in a manner they will understand, but learning for yourself does have a harder impact, even though sometimes learning for yourself may involve death. life just works like that. you wanna take the risk, pay the consequences.

  3. #3
    v2.0 IndianStig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Gwinnett County
    Posts
    9,181
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper
    Your right to an extent but so is RedGT...the only way to really learn a lesson is to suffer the real consequences..

    I totally agree, untill I was dead afraid of loosing my license, I didn't completely drive normal. Luckily defensive driving saved me FTW!


    I'm so hood, I have no AC? I buy of the value menu? I buy the cheap toilet paper and cereal from Aldi's?

    Times are hard mane!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!