Results 1 to 38 of 38

Thread: Forget JLo......one word ((Kardashian))

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    sukanigadikosum DieselNuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    niggaville USA;via, Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    7,907
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    that middle picture is niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. So, who is she....like what is she famous for?

  2. #2
    Stang Mod slostang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Southside
    Age
    35
    Posts
    9,875
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselNuts
    that middle picture is niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. So, who is she....like what is she famous for?

    really? you didnt see in the pics what she's famous for?
    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    And I do drive a Miata, so I am gayer than a three dollar bill...

  3. #3
    DBlock
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    tha ville
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,044
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slovic-fcc
    really? you didnt see in the pics what she's famous for?
    .......shes guiness book worthy!!!!!!!!......1

  4. #4
    Stang Mod slostang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Southside
    Age
    35
    Posts
    9,875
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackboi50
    .......shes guiness book worthy!!!!!!!!......1

    we have a winnar!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    And I do drive a Miata, so I am gayer than a three dollar bill...

  5. #5
    DBlock
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    tha ville
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,044
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slovic-fcc
    we have a winnar!!!
    whatta ya have for me jonny????? ........1

  6. #6
    Stang Mod slostang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Southside
    Age
    35
    Posts
    9,875
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackboi50
    whatta ya have for me jonny????? ........1

    notta goddamn thing bob. lirl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    And I do drive a Miata, so I am gayer than a three dollar bill...

  7. #7
    sukanigadikosum DieselNuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    niggaville USA;via, Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    7,907
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slovic-fcc
    really? you didnt see in the pics what she's famous for?
    lulz

    touche`

  8. #8
    WTF? Leisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Up here in Cumming, Georgia
    Age
    59
    Posts
    29,253
    Rep Power
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselNuts
    that middle picture is niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. So, who is she....like what is she famous for?


    Her father is a famous LA attorney( Robert Kardashian.. one of OJ's attorneys)... and her mother is currently married to Bruce Jenner.. and Kim used to be a hollywood stylist...she is well known for her sex videos and her show Keeping up with the Kardashians...

  9. #9
    C.r.E.a.M MistaCee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Work
    Age
    37
    Posts
    8,141
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leisa
    Her father is a famous LA attorney( Robert Kardashian.. one of OJ's attorneys)... and her mother is married to Bruce Jenner.. she used to be a hollywood stylist...
    I read that right?

  10. #10
    WTF? Leisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Up here in Cumming, Georgia
    Age
    59
    Posts
    29,253
    Rep Power
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MistaCee
    I read that right?

    I fixed it...

  11. #11
    C.r.E.a.M MistaCee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Work
    Age
    37
    Posts
    8,141
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leisa
    I fixed it...
    Haha cool I was like huh?

  12. #12
    Duck of Death ShooterMcGavin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    right behind you...
    Age
    44
    Posts
    24,836
    Rep Power
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselNuts
    that middle picture is niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. So, who is she....like what is she famous for?
    wow are you serious?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!