i find that offensive
i find that offensive
Pablo
Original Member
As do i, its appalling The things we have to go through. Cant you guys let it go!Originally Posted by Pablo
cant black people just let go of the fact that white people arent the causes to their problems anymore? This is the dumbest fucking post ive seen in a min, and actually it utterly pisses me off. First off if you didnt like it, why did you sit there and read through the fucking thing. Second ITS A FUCKING JOKE! And third who cares if its offensive to you.....it aint gonna change shit. Im so sick of all this racist bullshit. I post racist shit all the time but everyone and they mama know its a joke, why, bc all this white/black bs has become nothing but a joke to me now. Life is in your hands, you make it...not the white man keeping yo dumb black ass down for believing that shit. You live in a world amongst humans racists will always exists.........GET THE FUCK OVER IT! Oh and btw, im black.Originally Posted by Niggerian
Originally Posted by Marta Mike
![]()
![]()
![]()
:boobies:
Preach the word fellow klan member mike!! LOLOriginally Posted by Marta Mike
Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
'15 Chevy SS
'16 K7 SXL SWP
www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1
R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08
Werd!Originally Posted by Marta Mike
There are white people that don't like blacks, and there are blacks that don't like whites. You can either get upset about it, or say who gives a f@*%! It's not worth worrying about because you can't change someones mind.
If I cried everytime I heard Chris Rock and Dave Chappelle make white jokes, or V103 i'd be crying all the time. I work with plenty of people racist against whites. I could care less. Seriously, what impact does it have on me? None. In fact I can get my job done faster if they don't speak to me.
Just another example of us white folks being held down and made fun of, Im gonna rise up and fight the crusade!! LOLOriginally Posted by civic95
Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
'15 Chevy SS
'16 K7 SXL SWP
www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1
R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08
Figures... your name is Marta Mike after allOriginally Posted by Marta Mike
hmmmm, that makes a lot of sense. So what you saying black people cant afford cars? Making fun of your own race. You are a fucking dumbass. A got damn tool thats what you are. I dont and no one else on the forum gives a fuck bout your racist battles against society. Which you have none but your worthless life hasnt got you anywhere so you blame it on the "white man". Marta mike huh. Well marta mike has 2 cars, works, goes to school and pays for his own shit. HAHA marta mike thats right. Looks like you just as racist as the whites that are.Originally Posted by Niggerian
Pablo was joking... pablo doesnt find anything offensive..Originally Posted by Pablo
Mike
AKA. Mr. Deez Nutz