Results 1 to 38 of 38

Thread: Atlantic Station...who been recently?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Something Else Kevykev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    'Round These Parts
    Age
    44
    Posts
    15,713
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by admin
    should definately go there are some fine women down there; just bring $ b/c nothing is cheap down there.

    I'll most likely go soon. I heard the same thing from my buddy.

    I'll make sure NOT to bring Traci the 1st time.

    Leisa and S. 4 Life NM?

  2. #2
    IA KING
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    14,745
    Rep Power
    150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevykev
    I'll most likely go soon. I heard the same thing from my buddy.

    I'll make sure NOT to bring Traci the 1st time.
    we went walking down one of the ally ways and they were doing a model shoot with this FINE black chick and the makeup artist was straight :idb:. there are some fine servers down there too. there is the amazon women working behind the bar at Fox she had to be 6ft+ but she had some HUGE :boobies: and was FINE... i'm all about some dark meat as long as they don't get all ghetto!

  3. #3
    Something Else Kevykev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    'Round These Parts
    Age
    44
    Posts
    15,713
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by admin
    we went walking down one of the ally ways and they were doing a model shoot with this FINE black chick and the makeup artist was straight :idb:. there are some fine servers down there too. there is the amazon women working behind the bar at Fox she had to be 6ft+ but she had some HUGE :boobies: and was FINE... i'm all about some dark meat as long as they don't get all ghetto!

    I went last night, I guess we did a couples thing. You were telling the truth, attractive sistas everywhere.

    Leisa and S. 4 Life NM?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!