Results 1 to 26 of 26

Thread: My bday ruined 4 ever

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Senior Member ueyedgr8tness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    buford ga
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,685
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brett
    Damn man, I am VERY sorry to hear this. Keep your head up. I know it seems hard but be there for the family and friends. When we lost John last week it killed me, But you have to keep strong. No shame in crying though bro, I did my share last week.

    Thanks bro.. I have had my crying party going on all morning man i am not ashame to cry for friends nor family.This shi* hits deep within man and i no u have been there alot of times yourself. I had to just not go to work today and c if i can spend the rest of the day tryin to chillout and think of the happy things me and him did when i was a kid..
    I check sluts off my list like a maintnence man
    I drive a low is3 just so it gives me a reason to drive super slow on these rough ga roads.

  2. #2
    WTF? Leisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Up here in Cumming, Georgia
    Age
    59
    Posts
    29,253
    Rep Power
    54

    Default

    I am so sorry to here this...

  3. #3
    IA LEGEND #truth Brett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    54
    Posts
    67,792
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stay_up
    Thanks bro.. I have had my crying party going on all morning man i am not ashame to cry for friends nor family.This shi* hits deep within man and i no u have been there alot of times yourself. I had to just not go to work today and c if i can spend the rest of the day tryin to chillout and think of the happy things me and him did when i was a kid..
    Yeah I stayed out the next day when I found out John was taken from us to. I had to have a day to gather myself.
    Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

    www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1

    R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!