Lol go onOriginally Posted by dohc4.6sc
Lol go onOriginally Posted by dohc4.6sc
well hell does he really need to. i mean there is a difference we all have to agree. but the one half is not only reserved for blacks in my book, they can be of all racesOriginally Posted by MistaCee
Exactly theres good people and scumbag in every race.Originally Posted by redrumracer
well i dont know if this is banworthy but i do think there is a difference between n!ggers and black people.Originally Posted by MistaCee
nope not ban worthy. now you might get a bandwagon of people to jump in here and say your racist though lolOriginally Posted by dohc4.6sc
Anyone and not just black people can be a n!gger. I have a white uncle and he is one of the biggest n!ggers you'll ever knowOriginally Posted by dohc4.6sc
wow i thought you were blackOriginally Posted by MistaCee
I am foo. Hence the emphasis on white uncleOriginally Posted by redrumracer
![]()
oh well what???Originally Posted by MistaCee
huh? Well I said I am black, I just have a white uncle that my aunt got married to.Originally Posted by redrumracer
to me, a n!gger isnt just an ignorant person, its a black thug wanna be who thinks he can do what he wants and thinks we owe him somthin even though he was never a slave and he is living off of food stamps and welfare and ss but has a under the table job a drives a lexus. pick 2 out of 5 and that would be my discreption of a n!gger. im not racist my any means, i sware into the army monday and black folks will be my brothers . im just saying there is a difference.Originally Posted by MistaCee
wow that first sentence is horribleOriginally Posted by dohc4.6sc
edited i was typing to fast and kinda pissed off, not at this thread butat what happened tonightOriginally Posted by redrumracer
Originally Posted by dohc4.6sc
![]()
Wtf? You sir are a n!gger.Originally Posted by dohc4.6sc
Would you like me to type/write up to diploma standards? I can do that, its a waste of time for me. If i get my point across, thats all that needs to be done. Correct?Originally Posted by MistaCee