I can't believe you guys want me to write porn stories for you.![]()
I'm going to write an IA story full of dirty whores and STD's. Let's see you get off to that.![]()
Yes he should and he should insert a number of busty lolis
No he should because i am one gay mother...shut ur mouf
Maybe he should, but i'm just a confused male/female whose preggos
Just gimme some astroglide
I can't believe you guys want me to write porn stories for you.![]()
I'm going to write an IA story full of dirty whores and STD's. Let's see you get off to that.![]()
awesome risk and danger at the same time.Originally Posted by Ran
Agreed. PM'd polls are known to have a 96% success rate. lolOriginally Posted by integraguy06
Yeah, too bad I don't know any of the traditional hoes on here. I just hear things.Originally Posted by redrumracer