Results 1 to 40 of 405

Thread: i need a new boyfriend v 2.0

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    columbus
    Age
    36
    Posts
    906
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BTLFED
    Yeah, different opinions:

    The nerds on IA that couldn't get laid in a whore house with a pocket full of money leg hump you because they shoot for anything they can get no matter how ugly, retarded, or pathetic the female is.

    The normal people on IA with lives, relationships, etc. think like me, in that you are a pathetic excuse of a female that should have never been conceived and should be banned from life immediately.

    And yes, throwing a hot dog down a hallway. One phrase you will get used to as you get older from guys "yeah, I guess you will do. I can't get anyone else."

    ------------------------------>
    Very funny.

    But doubt it. Doubt it very much.

    I realized I gained everyone's Attention. YAY ME!

  2. #2
    Rutspeed/b00b CreW BTLFED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Belview Insane Asylum
    Age
    49
    Posts
    30,776
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by autumnk5
    Very funny.

    But doubt it. Doubt it very much.

    I realized I gained everyone's Attention. YAY ME!
    You doubt the truth. You are absolutely pathetic. I bet in real life you are even worse. I really wish that I could watch you die slowly. It would make my year. If it was legal I'd do it for you.
    --RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

    --Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

    Generally I don't count past 10.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!